TRAFFIC is still heavy on the A102 northbound after a broken down car was cleared.
The carriageway was down to two lanes near Blackwall Lane while the vehicle sat stationary in lane one at around 7.20am.
Though it has now been cleared, it is expected to take some time for the queues to clear on top of the usual rush hour delays.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- VIDEO: 'I'm not scared anymore' - Slade Green 7-year-old gives emotional speech about cancer treatment
- Heartless thieves steal family heirlooms from 65-year-old’s Beckenham home
- Goldsmiths memorial service remembers Holocaust victims and survivors
- Erith man with spine condition wins employment tribunal