TRAFFIC is still heavy on the A102 northbound after a broken down car was cleared.
The carriageway was down to two lanes near Blackwall Lane while the vehicle sat stationary in lane one at around 7.20am.
Though it has now been cleared, it is expected to take some time for the queues to clear on top of the usual rush hour delays.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union