TRAFFIC is still heavy on the A102 northbound after a broken down car was cleared.
The carriageway was down to two lanes near Blackwall Lane while the vehicle sat stationary in lane one at around 7.20am.
Though it has now been cleared, it is expected to take some time for the queues to clear on top of the usual rush hour delays.
- VIDEO: Shopper chopper shows Petts Wood from above
- Sun reporter from Brockley cleared of misconduct over story payments
- Eltham school create's London's first shipping container gallery
- VIDEO: 'Sickening' Deptford investment video sparks backlash
- Dartford charity toy appeal calls for your spare Christmas presents