TRAFFIC is still heavy on the A102 northbound after a broken down car was cleared.
The carriageway was down to two lanes near Blackwall Lane while the vehicle sat stationary in lane one at around 7.20am.
Though it has now been cleared, it is expected to take some time for the queues to clear on top of the usual rush hour delays.
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 20 and 21)
- Man jailed after sawn-off shot gun found in Penge
- PICTURES: Huge queues for launch of iPhone 6 at Bluewater and intu Bromley
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council
- Erith civil servant wins best song for third year