TRAFFIC is still heavy on the A102 northbound after a broken down car was cleared.
The carriageway was down to two lanes near Blackwall Lane while the vehicle sat stationary in lane one at around 7.20am.
Though it has now been cleared, it is expected to take some time for the queues to clear on top of the usual rush hour delays.
- General Election campaigning suspended after deadly terror attack in Manchester
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Parents warned after 'attempted abduction' of girls in Sidcup
- This is how to mark yourself safe following the terror attack at Manchester arena
- Met chief condemns 'appalling' terrorist attack in Manchester