A Bromley man has been charged with murder (March 3) after a 71-year-old man was found dead near Sundridge Park yesterday.
Daniel Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow, as police officers continue to investigate the death at his home address.
A man, who police have yet to identify, was found in Laurel Court after officers were called to reports of firearms and weapons at 10.40am.
London Ambulance Service pronounced the man dead at the scene but there was no evidence of guns being fired.
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors