A Bromley man has been charged with murder (March 3) after a 71-year-old man was found dead near Sundridge Park yesterday.
Daniel Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow, as police officers continue to investigate the death at his home address.
A man, who police have yet to identify, was found in Laurel Court after officers were called to reports of firearms and weapons at 10.40am.
London Ambulance Service pronounced the man dead at the scene but there was no evidence of guns being fired.
- 9 things to do in north Kent and south east London this bank holiday and half term
- PubSpy reviews The Guard House, Woolwich
- UPDATE: Dartford Crossing part closed after six vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Commuter describes chaos as teenage girl hit by train at Catford Bridge
- According to national figures, what’s Bexley borough rated so highly for?