Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley man charged with murder after man found dead near Sundridge Park
A Bromley man has been charged with murder (March 3) after a 71-year-old man was found dead near Sundridge Park yesterday.
Daniel Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow, as police officers continue to investigate the death at his home address.
A man, who police have yet to identify, was found in Laurel Court after officers were called to reports of firearms and weapons at 10.40am.
London Ambulance Service pronounced the man dead at the scene but there was no evidence of guns being fired.
- Familes have a wheelie fun time at Thamesmead day
- Bexley youngsters learn how to build a house at summer school
- Dartford Council issues medal to commemorate First World War outbreak
- Millwall, Palace and Charlton snubbed as EA chooses Hazard and Messi for FIFA 15 cover
- Car crash and bust up at Bluewater Shopping Centre