A Bromley man has been charged with murder (March 3) after a 71-year-old man was found dead near Sundridge Park yesterday.
Daniel Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow, as police officers continue to investigate the death at his home address.
A man, who police have yet to identify, was found in Laurel Court after officers were called to reports of firearms and weapons at 10.40am.
London Ambulance Service pronounced the man dead at the scene but there was no evidence of guns being fired.
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend
- 'No one eats alone on Christmas Day': Turkish restaurant offers free meal for lonely and elderly
- Firefighters tackle house fire in Blackheath
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives