A Bromley man has been charged with murder (March 3) after a 71-year-old man was found dead near Sundridge Park yesterday.
Daniel Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow, as police officers continue to investigate the death at his home address.
A man, who police have yet to identify, was found in Laurel Court after officers were called to reports of firearms and weapons at 10.40am.
London Ambulance Service pronounced the man dead at the scene but there was no evidence of guns being fired.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash