A Bromley man has been charged with murder (March 3) after a 71-year-old man was found dead near Sundridge Park yesterday.
Daniel Atkins, 30, of Laurel Court, Cambridge Road, will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow, as police officers continue to investigate the death at his home address.
A man, who police have yet to identify, was found in Laurel Court after officers were called to reports of firearms and weapons at 10.40am.
London Ambulance Service pronounced the man dead at the scene but there was no evidence of guns being fired.
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- Greenwich Council gives Crossrail construction works the thumbs up
- Ikea Greenwich could face legal challenge
- PICTURES: Buster the dog finds loving new Welling home after appeal