Bexley police have released images of six people they would like to identify in connection with investigations into offences committed across the borough.
The first two men are wanted in connection with a burglary at the Aaroon Supermarket in Waterside, Dartford on January 4 in which £3,200 tobacco, £230 alcohol and £120 cash was stolen.
The third man is wanted in connection with a GBH in Tesco, Northend Road, Erith on October 9, 2013 in which a 25-year-old male security guard and 39-year-old member of public were assaulted by a male in an unprovoked attack.
The fourth man is wanted in connection to a burglary at Mace, Crayford Post Office in Crayford Road on February 9 in which a quantity of alcohol and confectionery was stolen.
The fifth man is wanted in connection to the theft of a mobile phone at McDonalds, Broadway, Bexleyheath on January 4 in which a youth stole a mobile phone from a table.
The sixth man is wanted in connection with the theft of £47.42 petrol from Morrison Supermarkets, James Watt Way, Erith on October 9, 2013.
Anyone with any information should contact Bexley police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week
- Former Stephen Lawrence murder suspect from Eltham jailed over drugs plot
- King's Troop soldier taken to hospital with serious injuries after being 'thrown off her horse' in Charlton Park