A Gravesend man has appeared in court to deny raping a 14-year-old girl.
Christopher Stuckey, 30, of Shamrock Road, pleaded not guilty at Maidstone Crown Court on Thursday to raping the teenager between June 2008 and June 2009.
He denied a further six charges of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 over the same period, expect for one incident which allegedly occured between June 2007 and June 2009.
Stuckey's trial at Maidstone on May 19 is expected to last five days.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks