A Gravesend man has appeared in court to deny raping a 14-year-old girl.
Christopher Stuckey, 30, of Shamrock Road, pleaded not guilty at Maidstone Crown Court on Thursday to raping the teenager between June 2008 and June 2009.
He denied a further six charges of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 over the same period, expect for one incident which allegedly occured between June 2007 and June 2009.
Stuckey's trial at Maidstone on May 19 is expected to last five days.
- UPDATE: Sewer in Sidcup collapses closing Main Road for 10 days
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- 'Brits are the best': Chef Atik is on a mission to find great British curry cooks
- Can you help? Woman, 60, has necklace 'snatched' from neck in Gravesend
- UPDATE: Man, 18, charged with assault after police officer trapped between car and van in Swanley