A Gravesend man has appeared in court to deny raping a 14-year-old girl.
Christopher Stuckey, 30, of Shamrock Road, pleaded not guilty at Maidstone Crown Court on Thursday to raping the teenager between June 2008 and June 2009.
He denied a further six charges of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 over the same period, expect for one incident which allegedly occured between June 2007 and June 2009.
Stuckey's trial at Maidstone on May 19 is expected to last five days.
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion
- Woman in her 20s raped near Shortlands station
- A £10k reward is being put up to catch the Croydon Cat Killer
- CCTV released after elderly woman's purse stolen in Dartford Iceland