A Gravesend man has appeared in court to deny raping a 14-year-old girl.
Christopher Stuckey, 30, of Shamrock Road, pleaded not guilty at Maidstone Crown Court on Thursday to raping the teenager between June 2008 and June 2009.
He denied a further six charges of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 over the same period, expect for one incident which allegedly occured between June 2007 and June 2009.
Stuckey's trial at Maidstone on May 19 is expected to last five days.
- Bromley fight sees police seize rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- Southeastern declare that rail 'performance was good last week'
- Forest Hill Lib Dem standing for Lewisham West and Penge at election
- Mysterious creature checks in to Travelodge
- Punters unite to 'save' Lewisham pub and live music venue