A Gravesend man has appeared in court to deny raping a 14-year-old girl.
Christopher Stuckey, 30, of Shamrock Road, pleaded not guilty at Maidstone Crown Court on Thursday to raping the teenager between June 2008 and June 2009.
He denied a further six charges of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 over the same period, expect for one incident which allegedly occured between June 2007 and June 2009.
Stuckey's trial at Maidstone on May 19 is expected to last five days.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash