Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Gravesend man Christopher Stuckey denies raping 14-year-old girl
A Gravesend man has appeared in court to deny raping a 14-year-old girl.
Christopher Stuckey, 30, of Shamrock Road, pleaded not guilty at Maidstone Crown Court on Thursday to raping the teenager between June 2008 and June 2009.
He denied a further six charges of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 over the same period, expect for one incident which allegedly occured between June 2007 and June 2009.
Stuckey's trial at Maidstone on May 19 is expected to last five days.
- Interview: Deptford band Athlete ready for rare homecoming gig at On Blackheath festival
- New bike for Belvedere 4-year-old with cerebral palsy thanks to charity day
- Bromley to commemorate the outbreak of the First World War
- Pedestrian hit by motorbike in Downham leaves man seriously injured
- PICTURES: Dr Who in Bromley: Comic book store celebrates 25 years of science fiction fun