A Gravesend man has appeared in court to deny raping a 14-year-old girl.
Christopher Stuckey, 30, of Shamrock Road, pleaded not guilty at Maidstone Crown Court on Thursday to raping the teenager between June 2008 and June 2009.
He denied a further six charges of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 over the same period, expect for one incident which allegedly occured between June 2007 and June 2009.
Stuckey's trial at Maidstone on May 19 is expected to last five days.
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Boy hit by car in Bexleyheath town centre
- Alleged serial killer befriended victim's boyfriend in Facebook 'cover-up', court hears
- Go Jane! Beckenham woman in The Great British Bake Off final tonight