A Gravesend man has appeared in court to deny raping a 14-year-old girl.
Christopher Stuckey, 30, of Shamrock Road, pleaded not guilty at Maidstone Crown Court on Thursday to raping the teenager between June 2008 and June 2009.
He denied a further six charges of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 over the same period, expect for one incident which allegedly occured between June 2007 and June 2009.
Stuckey's trial at Maidstone on May 19 is expected to last five days.
- Manager of New Cross porn cinema: 'Everyone does have sex. Everyone has a penis or a vagina'
- VIDEO: How did these drivers walk away unscathed after three car smash in Orpington?
- Two men barge into Petts Wood shop and nab bottle of vodka from behind counter
- Policewoman sentenced after pleading guilty to dangerous driving in Anerley
- Beckenham hit-and-run driver leaves trail of destruction after striking middle-aged man