A Gravesend man has appeared in court to deny raping a 14-year-old girl.
Christopher Stuckey, 30, of Shamrock Road, pleaded not guilty at Maidstone Crown Court on Thursday to raping the teenager between June 2008 and June 2009.
He denied a further six charges of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 over the same period, expect for one incident which allegedly occured between June 2007 and June 2009.
Stuckey's trial at Maidstone on May 19 is expected to last five days.
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- Live: London elections 2016 - Assembly results coming in ahead of finding out who new Mayor will be
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- UPDATE: Road closures in place as firefighters battle Bromley fire
- GALLERY: Fireworks light up Greenwich for London's largest cruise ship christening after journey from Gravesend