PREPARE for some flipping good fun at Greenwich Market’s pancake race tomorrow (March 4).
The Shrove Tuesday Pancake race raises money for Macmillan as teams of four aim to flip their way to the grand final. There will be a prize for the winning team and the best fancy dress, with heats starting at 1pm and children invited to have a go after school, from 4pm.
As well as the racing there will be pancakes on sale all day from Dutch Dippers, with all kinds of fillings.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- Woolwich's Firepower museum wins excellence award
- 7 cool things to see and do at Hyper Japan festival in Greenwich
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Secret gardens opened to public in June