Global singing sensation Susan Boyle is returning to the stage in her very first nationwide live tour, including the Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith on Sunday, April 6.
And News Shopper has five pairs of tickets to give away.
Susan will perform a sensational and contemporary repertoire of iconic album tracks and never-heard-before classics that will captivate and enthral audiences.
The show will comprise of songs including the now legendary ‘I Dreamed A Dream’, ‘Wild Horses’ and ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow’ as well as ‘River Deep, Mountain High’, one of her all-time favourites, plus a host of spectacular surprises on the night.
With phenomenal record sales, record breaking achievements and multi-platinum chart domination- Susan has come a long way from the Britain’s Got Talent stage in 2009. Tickets are selling fast with some venues already sold out.
For the most up to date ticket information contact the Eventim Apollo box office, Ticketmaster or See Tickets, or call the Eventim Apollo Box Office on 0844 249 4300.
To be in with a chance of winning one of five pairs of tickets, simply answer the following question:
Susan Boyle shot to fame on which TV show?
A) X Factor
B) Britain’s Got Talent
C) The Voice
Text your answer to 80360, starting your message with NSSUBO, leave a space and then put your answer, name, number, email and address.
Or send your entry with your name, address and contact phone number on a postcard or a stuck-down envelope to: Susan Boyle Competition, News Shopper, Mega House, Crest View Drive, Petts Wood, Kent BR5 1BT.
Closing date: March 14. Terms & conditions: Texts cost 50p plus your normal operator text charge. Lines close March 13, at 11.59pm. For full terms, go to newsquest.co.uk/terms
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich