WHICHEVER decade you were a teenager in, chances are there was at least one celebrity you idolised – or at least lusted after.
Today we’re asking who your main teen idol was. Whether it was a pin-up figure, sporting hero, pop singer or film star, whose posters took up the most space on your bedroom walls and who made you giddy whenever you saw them on TV or in magazines?
Fortunately I never got too embarrassingly carried away with it, but Kylie Minogue was my favourite as a teenager during the late 1980s.
Whether it was last week or last century, have a think back to your teenage days and share with us who your number one heart-throb was. Add your comments below, saying who it was and what made you swoon over them.
The Burning Questions feature aims to discuss some of the oddities of life, settle some of its dafter perennial arguments and crack some of those tricky questions with readers’ collective knowledge.
If there is an issue you’re always discussing – or squabbling about - with workmates or friends or something that makes you go hmmm, email me with your suggestions for future burning questions to ask.
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?