Your teen idols: Who did you swoon over and have posters of on your bedroom wall? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Your teen idols - Who did you swoon over and have posters of on your bedroom wall?
WHICHEVER decade you were a teenager in, chances are there was at least one celebrity you idolised – or at least lusted after.
Today we’re asking who your main teen idol was. Whether it was a pin-up figure, sporting hero, pop singer or film star, whose posters took up the most space on your bedroom walls and who made you giddy whenever you saw them on TV or in magazines?
Fortunately I never got too embarrassingly carried away with it, but Kylie Minogue was my favourite as a teenager during the late 1980s.
Whether it was last week or last century, have a think back to your teenage days and share with us who your number one heart-throb was. Add your comments below, saying who it was and what made you swoon over them.
The Burning Questions feature aims to discuss some of the oddities of life, settle some of its dafter perennial arguments and crack some of those tricky questions with readers’ collective knowledge.
If there is an issue you’re always discussing – or squabbling about - with workmates or friends or something that makes you go hmmm, email me with your suggestions for future burning questions to ask.
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.