Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Local action groups to fight for the green belt at Biggin Hill
LOCAL action groups and residents fighting to preserve the nation’s greenbelt are set to meet at Biggin Hill next week.
The Green Party’s baroness Jenny Jones has agreed to talk at the event, where she’s set to voice her concerns about developments in areas some feel should be left alone.
The London Assembly member’s due to cover controversial subjects such as fracking, government planning framework, and the London Plan.
Representatives from residents associations, Friends of the Earth, Aperfield Green Belt Action Group and the Green Belt Protection Alliance, among others, are also going to get involved.
The meeting’s planned for Wednesday March 5 at 6pm, at the Squash Club on Jail Lane and organisers are inviting the public along.
- What a sponger! Great British Bake Off washer upper uses 80 sponges a series
- VIDEO: Bromley pop star Pixie Lott took 'risk' with new album
- 6 expert tips for summer holiday packing from Bluewater's personal shoppers
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- Two arrested after Orpington drugs bust
Comments are closed on this article.