A SWANLEY man who allegedly threw drain cleaner over two teenagers, leaving them with burns, is appearing in court today (Feb 28).
Police were called on January 21 to reports of an argument between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy are believed to have been squirted with a fluid thought to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged on February 12 with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court today.
- Bellingham car wash crash: Mercedes driver questioned by police and one man still in critical condition
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids
- Dartford FC tweet goes viral after player takes unusually poor shot on goal
- Bexleyheath kebab house wins British Kebab Award
- Police cadet teen buys knives from Eltham retailers in sting operation