A SWANLEY man who allegedly threw drain cleaner over two teenagers, leaving them with burns, is appearing in court today (Feb 28).
Police were called on January 21 to reports of an argument between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy are believed to have been squirted with a fluid thought to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged on February 12 with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court today.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway