A SWANLEY man who allegedly threw drain cleaner over two teenagers, leaving them with burns, is appearing in court today (Feb 28).
Police were called on January 21 to reports of an argument between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy are believed to have been squirted with a fluid thought to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged on February 12 with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court today.
- UPDATED: 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- REVEALED: How to get FIFA 17 first in Bexley
- Lord Sugar's Apprentice line-up includes 5 Londoners, a 'Tasmanian Devil' and 'pocket rocket'
- VIDEO: Firefighters called after car bursts into flames on A2 in Eltham
- Road closed after woman injured in Thamesmead car crash