A SWANLEY man who allegedly threw drain cleaner over two teenagers, leaving them with burns, is appearing in court today (Feb 28).
Police were called on January 21 to reports of an argument between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy are believed to have been squirted with a fluid thought to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged on February 12 with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court today.
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion
- 'Amazing': This family thought they'd never see their missing cat again but he's home after 9 months
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man
- Woman in her 20s raped near Shortlands station
- A man who died under police restraint could have been saved, a jury has been told