Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Swanley man in court over alleged Gravesend drain cleaner attacks
10:07am Friday 28th February 2014 in News
A SWANLEY man who allegedly threw drain cleaner over two teenagers, leaving them with burns, is appearing in court today (Feb 28).
Police were called on January 21 to reports of an argument between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy are believed to have been squirted with a fluid thought to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged on February 12 with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court today.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel