A SWANLEY man who allegedly threw drain cleaner over two teenagers, leaving them with burns, is appearing in court today (Feb 28).
Police were called on January 21 to reports of an argument between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy are believed to have been squirted with a fluid thought to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged on February 12 with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court today.
- Lorry crash causes MORE CHAOS on Dartford Crossing
- TRAVEL: Blackwall Tunnel closure causes EIGHT MILE queues
- Live news, traffic and weather updates for south-east London and north Kent
- UPDATE: Woman cut from car after six vehicle crash on Dartford Crossing
- Dog rescued after getting stuck in sinking mud at Greenhithe