Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Swanley man in court over alleged Gravesend drain cleaner attacks
10:07am Friday 28th February 2014 in News
A SWANLEY man who allegedly threw drain cleaner over two teenagers, leaving them with burns, is appearing in court today (Feb 28).
Police were called on January 21 to reports of an argument between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy are believed to have been squirted with a fluid thought to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged on February 12 with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court today.
- Lane shut in Deptford because of emergency works
- Top tips to cure a hangover: Share how you shake off a heavy night of drinking
- 19 of England’s greatest claims to fame on St George’s Day
- News Shopper reader takes sultry Biggin shot during twilight ride
- Thamesmead cross-dresser Roxanne still determined to become a woman