A SWANLEY man who allegedly threw drain cleaner over two teenagers, leaving them with burns, is appearing in court today (Feb 28).
Police were called on January 21 to reports of an argument between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy are believed to have been squirted with a fluid thought to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged on February 12 with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court today.
- Happy birthday to us! 50 fabulous years of News Shopper
- SE London and north Kent forecast: Yellow weather warning but Dartford Crossing reopens
- Plumstead man 'beat 18-year-old with metal pole near Woolwich pub in afternoon attack'
- Cat café dream continues after failed fundraising attempt
- Kent residents urge London Paramount to use sustainable energy