A motorbike crashed into a car in Gravesend last night on London Road.
The car driver was not hurt and the motorcyclist suffered a fractured following the incident in London Road.
The victim, in his 30s, was later taken to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "We were called to London Road, Gravesend just before 7.50pm on February 26 to reports of a road traffic collision between a motorcycle and a car.
"Officers attended, along with South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAMB), and the male motorcyclist was treated for minor injuries before being taken to the Medway Maritime Hospital.
"The road was blocked as a result of the collision but the road was cleared by 9.30pm."
A spokesman for SECAMB said: "We treated a man, believed to be in his 30s for a fractured leg.
"He was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority and remained fully conscious."
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks