Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Motorcyclist suffers fractured leg after crash with car in Gravesend
A motorbike crashed into a car in Gravesend last night on London Road.
The car driver was not hurt and the motorcyclist suffered a fractured following the incident in London Road.
The victim, in his 30s, was later taken to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "We were called to London Road, Gravesend just before 7.50pm on February 26 to reports of a road traffic collision between a motorcycle and a car.
"Officers attended, along with South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAMB), and the male motorcyclist was treated for minor injuries before being taken to the Medway Maritime Hospital.
"The road was blocked as a result of the collision but the road was cleared by 9.30pm."
A spokesman for SECAMB said: "We treated a man, believed to be in his 30s for a fractured leg.
"He was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority and remained fully conscious."
- Pakistan legend Saqlain Mushtaq talks cricket ahead of Lashings All Star games in Bromley and Blackheath
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (August 2 and 3)
- Bexley Council and police investigating if Thamesmead roads were to blame in tragic road death
- Pair trapped in Gravesend crash between van and car
- Firefighters called to huge blaze in Eltham
Comments are closed on this article.