A motorbike crashed into a car in Gravesend last night on London Road.
The car driver was not hurt and the motorcyclist suffered a fractured following the incident in London Road.
The victim, in his 30s, was later taken to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "We were called to London Road, Gravesend just before 7.50pm on February 26 to reports of a road traffic collision between a motorcycle and a car.
"Officers attended, along with South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAMB), and the male motorcyclist was treated for minor injuries before being taken to the Medway Maritime Hospital.
"The road was blocked as a result of the collision but the road was cleared by 9.30pm."
A spokesman for SECAMB said: "We treated a man, believed to be in his 30s for a fractured leg.
"He was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority and remained fully conscious."
- Man, 58, charged with murder after body found in Deptford
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)