PICTURED: Hundreds of young ballet dancers perform on stage of Bromley's Churchill Theatre (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Hundreds of young ballet dancers perform on stage of Bromley's Churchill Theatre
Around 200 young ballet dancers were treading the boards of Bromley's Churchill Theatre on Tuesday (February 25).
An audition for an English Youth Ballet (EYB) production of Giselle, open to children aged eight to 18, took place with around 40 budding Fred Astaire's and Ginger Roger's making it through.
Daniel Leigh, 10, of Sapphire Dance Academy in Dartford, was one of the lucky 40.
He said: "I am really happy to have got through my first official audition and I am really excited."
Marcus Clarke, 10, from Bromley, added: "When the audition started I was really nervous because there were loads of people there.
"I felt a lot more confident as it carried on and enjoyed it. When I heard I had got in I was so happy."
- Man punched in Dartford pizza shop during failed robbery
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight searching for classic car owners
- Two crashes cause delays for Easter Dartford Crossing traffic
- Beckenham Concert Band to perform First World War tribute show
- Bromley family left 'devastated' after unknown woman 'throws pet pug into car and drives off'
Comments are closed on this article.