Trains are now running normally through Orpington station after earlier delays due to signalling problems.
Southeastern tweeted earlier: "Owing to signalling problems at Orpington fewer trains are able to run.
"Train services running through this station may be delayed by up to 20 mins or revised at short notice.
"An estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been fully assessed."
Engineers were sent to the site and the problem has been resolved.
- Eltham man dies after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Murder detectives investigating after man found dead in Eltham house
- Dartford woman dies in Darent Valley Hospital after misdiagnosis
- Bexleyheath eccentric wants to buy her house, called Norman, by winning reality tv show
- TV Licence change comes into effect next month: Everything you need to know