UPDATE: Trains back to normal after earlier signalling problems at Orpington station (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Trains back to normal after earlier signalling problems at Orpington station
Trains are now running normally through Orpington station after earlier delays due to signalling problems.
Southeastern tweeted earlier: "Owing to signalling problems at Orpington fewer trains are able to run.
"Train services running through this station may be delayed by up to 20 mins or revised at short notice.
"An estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been fully assessed."
Engineers were sent to the site and the problem has been resolved.
- Is it cruel to give your baby a weird first name?
- UPDATE: Woman dead after being struck by train at Petts Wood station
- Sidcup children's home in Jimmy Savile abuse investigation
- Brockley theatre festival gives breakthroughs to emerging playwrights in south east London
- 'Make the whole of Lewisham a 20mph zone'
Comments are closed on this article.