Trains are now running normally through Orpington station after earlier delays due to signalling problems.
Southeastern tweeted earlier: "Owing to signalling problems at Orpington fewer trains are able to run.
"Train services running through this station may be delayed by up to 20 mins or revised at short notice.
"An estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been fully assessed."
Engineers were sent to the site and the problem has been resolved.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Slovakian man charged with causing death by dangerous driving over M26 crash which killed three French tourists
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley
- Dartford Tunnel shut following multi-vehicle crash on M25 in Essex