UPDATE: Trains back to normal after earlier signalling problems at Orpington station (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Trains back to normal after earlier signalling problems at Orpington station
Trains are now running normally through Orpington station after earlier delays due to signalling problems.
Southeastern tweeted earlier: "Owing to signalling problems at Orpington fewer trains are able to run.
"Train services running through this station may be delayed by up to 20 mins or revised at short notice.
"An estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been fully assessed."
Engineers were sent to the site and the problem has been resolved.
- Three injured as police vehicle and car crash in Lewisham High Street
- Orpington girl wins tasty National Trust cake competition
- Man charged with assault over Gravesend pre-Christmas attack
- PICTURED: Memories of Dartford during the First World War revealed
- Dartford driver says Princes Road potholes are an 'accident waiting to happen'
Comments are closed on this article.