Trains are now running normally through Orpington station after earlier delays due to signalling problems.
Southeastern tweeted earlier: "Owing to signalling problems at Orpington fewer trains are able to run.
"Train services running through this station may be delayed by up to 20 mins or revised at short notice.
"An estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been fully assessed."
Engineers were sent to the site and the problem has been resolved.
- Naked bald man seen 'aggressively masturbating' and 'grunting' in Grove Park
- Deptford Boxing Day burglar jailed
- Do you know this woman? Police are tracing her after pick-pocketing on 78-year-old woman
- Road to Parliament blog: Interesting, honest and polite - hustings are a far cry from TV debates
- Large cannabis factory dismantled by police in Lewisham