IT may snow in south-east London and north Kent on Friday morning, the Met Office has warned.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: "The public are advised to be aware of the potential for some disruption to travel especially during Friday morning rush hour.
"An area of low pressure is expected to move eastwards on Friday.
"There is considerable uncertainty in its track and therefore on the risk and location of any snow."
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- 'There's a squirrel trapped in my satellite dish' and other things the London Fire Brigade doesn't want to be called for
- TRAVEL: Traffic slow at Blackwall Tunnel
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Reports of man 'throwing stuff off the roof' on Slade Green Road