IT may snow in south-east London and north Kent on Friday morning, the Met Office has warned.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: "The public are advised to be aware of the potential for some disruption to travel especially during Friday morning rush hour.
"An area of low pressure is expected to move eastwards on Friday.
"There is considerable uncertainty in its track and therefore on the risk and location of any snow."
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys