IT may snow in south-east London and north Kent on Friday morning, the Met Office has warned.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: "The public are advised to be aware of the potential for some disruption to travel especially during Friday morning rush hour.
"An area of low pressure is expected to move eastwards on Friday.
"There is considerable uncertainty in its track and therefore on the risk and location of any snow."
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Bold plans for Biggin Hill Airport and the chance of a £5,000 holiday for residents who have their say
- Three sentenced after cannabis discovered in Sidcup nightclub, leading to discovery of huge cannabis factory in Pratts Bottom
- Police release CCTV images after passenger threatened with knife on Crystal Palace train
- Cement mixer collides with female pedestrian, 60, in Sidcup