IT may snow in south-east London and north Kent on Friday morning, the Met Office has warned.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: "The public are advised to be aware of the potential for some disruption to travel especially during Friday morning rush hour.
"An area of low pressure is expected to move eastwards on Friday.
"There is considerable uncertainty in its track and therefore on the risk and location of any snow."
- Goldsmiths professor wins diversity award
- Erith woman's anger at Wetherspoon's 'lack of compassion' following father's bathroom fall
- Lewisham Islamic Centre joins wife of British hostage in IS release plea
- UPDATE: Woman in serious condition following Hither Green road traffic accident
- Six fire engines fight to tackle third Waste4Fuel blaze in St Paul's Cray this week