IT may snow in south-east London and north Kent on Friday morning, the Met Office has warned.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: "The public are advised to be aware of the potential for some disruption to travel especially during Friday morning rush hour.
"An area of low pressure is expected to move eastwards on Friday.
"There is considerable uncertainty in its track and therefore on the risk and location of any snow."
- Bexleyheath Academy teacher 'appalled' by allegations of sex with pupil
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling
- Work starts on new cancer centre at Queen Mary's hospital, Sidcup
- Man in his 20s hit by a bus in Milton Road, Gravesend
- Man grabs woman from behind and drags her along footpath outside Crystal Palace station