Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Roads blocked and buses rerouted after collision near Bromley Common
A ROAD was blocked and buses diverted following a crash near Bromley Common earlier this afternoon.
Southborough Lane was said to be blocked both ways after an accident close to Salisbury Road and Crown Lane.
The Transport for London bus department reported the incident at around 3pm and said the 208 and 336 services were being delayed and rerouted.
However just before 5.30pm it was announced the buses were running as normal.
- Pet of the Day: Cassie's tail has not stopped wagging despite accident horror
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
Comments are closed on this article.