A ROAD was blocked and buses diverted following a crash near Bromley Common earlier this afternoon.
Southborough Lane was said to be blocked both ways after an accident close to Salisbury Road and Crown Lane.
The Transport for London bus department reported the incident at around 3pm and said the 208 and 336 services were being delayed and rerouted.
However just before 5.30pm it was announced the buses were running as normal.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine