A ROAD was blocked and buses diverted following a crash near Bromley Common earlier this afternoon.
Southborough Lane was said to be blocked both ways after an accident close to Salisbury Road and Crown Lane.
The Transport for London bus department reported the incident at around 3pm and said the 208 and 336 services were being delayed and rerouted.
However just before 5.30pm it was announced the buses were running as normal.
- Trains could stop calling at several central stations from south-east London and north Kent
- Mother of Dartford-born Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood says she is 'shocked, saddened, and numbed'
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley