Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Roads blocked and buses rerouted after collision near Bromley Common
A ROAD was blocked and buses diverted following a crash near Bromley Common earlier this afternoon.
Southborough Lane was said to be blocked both ways after an accident close to Salisbury Road and Crown Lane.
The Transport for London bus department reported the incident at around 3pm and said the 208 and 336 services were being delayed and rerouted.
However just before 5.30pm it was announced the buses were running as normal.
- Ban for driver who took off while being given a speeding ticket
- Man jailed for stealing police car on Crayford night out
- Huge fly-tipping sites in Ladywell uncovered
- FEATURE: A day in the life of a pest control officer
- Man who sexually assaulted sleeping woman on West Wickham train avoids jail
Comments are closed on this article.