Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Roads blocked and buses rerouted after collision near Bromley Common
A ROAD was blocked and buses diverted following a crash near Bromley Common earlier this afternoon.
Southborough Lane was said to be blocked both ways after an accident close to Salisbury Road and Crown Lane.
The Transport for London bus department reported the incident at around 3pm and said the 208 and 336 services were being delayed and rerouted.
However just before 5.30pm it was announced the buses were running as normal.
- 'Berserk' Eltham dog bites hole in boy's face as he tries to save mum and baby brother
- UPDATE: One lane reopens on M26 after four-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Is the giant rat reported in Gravesend actually a rat?
- High housing demand stopping south east London buyers getting homes
- Catford Balfour Beatty London Youth Games chairman bows out after 30 years
Comments are closed on this article.