A NORTHFLEET man has appeared in court today (FEB 25) accused of committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
The 65-year-old pleaded not guilty at Bexley Magistrates’ Court and will next appear at Woolwich Crown Court on March 11.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- PICTURED: Duchess of Cambridge dazzles Deptford and Sydenham in pink
- Man charged with rape after two women report being attacked
- UPDATE: Man charged 37 times after Met Police make dozens of arrests in dawn raids
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- Overwhelming support for Lewisham Bakerloo Line plan - less so for Bromley extension