A NORTHFLEET man has appeared in court today (FEB 25) accused of committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
The 65-year-old pleaded not guilty at Bexley Magistrates’ Court and will next appear at Woolwich Crown Court on March 11.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- Gravesham traffic wardens start wearing body cameras to reduce risk of attacks
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Pete's Dragon (PG) review: Disney remake is an enjoyable, timeless adventure
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally