Northfleet man appears in court charged with historic child sex offences in Erith (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Northfleet man appears in court charged with historic child sex offences in Erith
A NORTHFLEET man has appeared in court today (FEB 25) accused of committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
The 65-year-old pleaded not guilty at Bexley Magistrates’ Court and will next appear at Woolwich Crown Court on March 11.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- Bromley Council ordered to pay £64k compensation after tribunal
- Healthcare group to launch new mobile clinic in latest 'Smokefree Bromley' drive