A NORTHFLEET man has appeared in court today (FEB 25) accused of committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
The 65-year-old pleaded not guilty at Bexley Magistrates’ Court and will next appear at Woolwich Crown Court on March 11.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- PICTURES: Major delays on Southeastern after freight train derailment
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Family of missing Welling student disappointed after police release appeal with incorrect information and blurry photo
- DLR train travelling to Woolwich Arsenal stuck under the Thames for more than an hour
- Funeral fundraising appeal for man hit by car in Swanley