A NORTHFLEET man has appeared in court today (FEB 25) accused of committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
The 65-year-old pleaded not guilty at Bexley Magistrates’ Court and will next appear at Woolwich Crown Court on March 11.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon