THE Bromley woman accused of attacking a fellow shopper with a trolley in a moment of rage has been charged with manslaughter.
Melanie Buck, of Chelford Road, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court last Wednesday (February 19).
The 32-year-old is alleged to have struck Michael Buckley, 60, with her shopping trolley at Intu’s Marks & Spencer in December 2012, causing him to fall to the floor.
She was first arrested on suspicion of GBH four days after the incident with Mr Buckley, of Whatman Road, Forest Hill, suffering a broken hip and wrist.
Buck was bailed until March 26 but when Mr Buckley died in hospital earlier that month following further health complications she was arrested for manslaughter.
The woman's set to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court next week.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- PICTURED: Football match played in honour of Swanley councillor Roger McInnes
- Woman taken to hospital after car and motorcycle collide in Orpington
- Catford building used as 'illegal hostel for ex-prisoners'
- Deptford Broadway blocked by lorry smash