Alleged Bromley Marks & Spencer shopping trolley attacker charged with manslaughter (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Alleged Bromley Marks & Spencer shopping trolley attacker charged with manslaughter
THE Bromley woman accused of attacking a fellow shopper with a trolley in a moment of rage has been charged with manslaughter.
Melanie Buck, of Chelford Road, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court last Wednesday (February 19).
The 32-year-old is alleged to have struck Michael Buckley, 60, with her shopping trolley at Intu’s Marks & Spencer in December 2012, causing him to fall to the floor.
She was first arrested on suspicion of GBH four days after the incident with Mr Buckley, of Whatman Road, Forest Hill, suffering a broken hip and wrist.
Buck was bailed until March 26 but when Mr Buckley died in hospital earlier that month following further health complications she was arrested for manslaughter.
The woman's set to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court next week.
- PICTURED: Motorcyclist killed in Kidbrooke A2 smash named as Christopher Wallace Muir
- CAMRA's 40th beer and cider festival comes to Kidbrooke
- Pug 'snatched' from Bromley home reunited with family
- Longfield paedophile jailed after sex with 12-year-old girl
- Long delays on M25 clock-wise after accident at Junction 8