Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Sydenham man dies after Folkestone stabbing
A MAN who was fatally stabbed in Folkestone last Wednesday (February 19) has been named as Gus Allman from Sydenham.
Police were called to the Dover Road area of Folkestone between 7pm and 7.30pm after he was found with stab wounds.
The 20-year-old, of Knighton Park Road, was taken to hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
A murder investigation was launched, leading to the arrest of two people, a 37-year-old woman and a 38-year-old man.
They have released on bail until April 16.
Three other men from the London area aged 18, 19 and 20 have been released without charge.
An inquest into his death has been opened and adjourned at Dover Magistrates' Court.
On Twitter, tributes have been paid to Mr Allman.
@OfficialWillW said: "R.I.P Gus Allman. Thank you for all the memorize when we we're growing up. I'm gonna miss you."
@KAD_95 added: "So saddened to hear that my brother and friend for so many years, Gus Allman has passed away. May his soul rest in perfect peace."
Did you know Mr Allman? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail your tributes.
- UPDATE: Woman dead after being struck by train at Petts Wood station
- Sidcup children's home in Jimmy Savile abuse investigation
- Brockley theatre festival gives breakthroughs to emerging playwrights in south east London
- 'Make the whole of Lewisham a 20mph zone'
- Greenwich boatyard still fears high-rise development costs