Tour coach driver arrested at Hall Place to face court after passenger reported him for alleged drug use (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Tour coach driver arrested at Hall Place to face court after passenger reported him for alleged drug use
THE driver of a tour coach arrested at Hall Place in Bexley after a passenger reported him for allegedly using drugs will appear in court next month.
Azad Ali Malik, 42, was in charge of a coach visiting the tourist attraction in Bourne Road on November 10 last year.
Police were called to the car park of the Tudor mansion at 6.34pm after a passenger accused Malik of not being in a fit state to take the wheel.
The tour party had been due to head back to Skegness – around 150 miles and three hours’ drive away.
Malik was arrested and on Monday (Feb 24) he was charged with possessing cannabis and driving while unfit through drugs.
The driver, from West Drayton in Middlesex, has been bailed to appear at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on March 12.
- VIDEO: Angry naked man in Hither Green
- Lewisham market to be transformed into summer street food nightspot
- PICTURED: Mad hatter's tea party at Danson Centre in Bexleyheath
- Crayford assault victim chased over live train tracks
- PICTURED: Last hurrah for 30-year Swanley pub quiz at The Olympic
Comments are closed on this article.