A GROUP of Orpington women have taken part in an attempt to break the world record for the most pole dancers performing at the same time.
On Saturday at 10am, in Hayley's Pole Studio, Leith Hill, Orpington, the six women performed a routine along with 100 other schools from 21 countries across the world.
The event was to raise money for cancer charities, including Bexley and Greenwich Community Hospice.
Haley Wakeman, 31, of Sayes Court Road, Orpington, said: "We were proud to be involved in such a spectacular event for such a great cause.
"The girls loved it, we all had a lot of fun."
The event was organised by the International Pole Sports Federation and well known pole instructor KT Coates.
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- Gravesham traffic wardens start wearing body cameras to reduce risk of attacks
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Pete's Dragon (PG) review: Disney remake is an enjoyable, timeless adventure
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally