A GROUP of Orpington women have taken part in an attempt to break the world record for the most pole dancers performing at the same time.
On Saturday at 10am, in Hayley's Pole Studio, Leith Hill, Orpington, the six women performed a routine along with 100 other schools from 21 countries across the world.
The event was to raise money for cancer charities, including Bexley and Greenwich Community Hospice.
Haley Wakeman, 31, of Sayes Court Road, Orpington, said: "We were proud to be involved in such a spectacular event for such a great cause.
"The girls loved it, we all had a lot of fun."
The event was organised by the International Pole Sports Federation and well known pole instructor KT Coates.
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters