Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Orpington women attempt pole dancing world record
A GROUP of Orpington women have taken part in an attempt to break the world record for the most pole dancers performing at the same time.
On Saturday at 10am, in Hayley's Pole Studio, Leith Hill, Orpington, the six women performed a routine along with 100 other schools from 21 countries across the world.
The event was to raise money for cancer charities, including Bexley and Greenwich Community Hospice.
Haley Wakeman, 31, of Sayes Court Road, Orpington, said: "We were proud to be involved in such a spectacular event for such a great cause.
"The girls loved it, we all had a lot of fun."
The event was organised by the International Pole Sports Federation and well known pole instructor KT Coates.
- VIDEO: Angry naked man in Hither Green
- Lewisham market to be transformed into summer street food nightspot
- PICTURED: Mad hatter's tea party at Danson Centre in Bexleyheath
- Crayford assault victim chased over live train tracks
- PICTURED: Last hurrah for 30-year Swanley pub quiz at The Olympic
Comments are closed on this article.