A MAN was injured this morning after a car collided with a motorbike on Beckenham High Street.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said a call came in at 7.26am to a road traffic accident on the A222 at the junction with Manor Road.
She added one male in his 20s was hurt in the crash and was taken to Lewisham Hospital, but the extent of his injuries could not be confirmed.
A single ambulance attended the scene and Transport for London reported traffic building up on the stretch soon after. The road is now said to be clear.
- London and Kent set for snow as early as tomorrow
- VIDEO: Two men jailed for Bexley armed robberies
- Southeastern delays to and from London Victoria due to broken down train
- Lewisham police arrest two people for cannabis possession
- High Court orders Hayes businessman's companies into liquidation after alleged £3.3 million scam