A MAN was injured this morning after a car collided with a motorbike on Beckenham High Street.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said a call came in at 7.26am to a road traffic accident on the A222 at the junction with Manor Road.
She added one male in his 20s was hurt in the crash and was taken to Lewisham Hospital, but the extent of his injuries could not be confirmed.
A single ambulance attended the scene and Transport for London reported traffic building up on the stretch soon after. The road is now said to be clear.
- UPDATE: Welling school evacuated after bomb threat
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- 28-year-old man shot in Greenwich
- 'We have paid such a high price': Mum welcomes blanket ban on legal highs which killed son, 20, in Gravesend
- Barnehurst woman warns people of 'brutal' lithium drug which led to long-term partner's death