A MAN was injured this morning after a car collided with a motorbike on Beckenham High Street.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said a call came in at 7.26am to a road traffic accident on the A222 at the junction with Manor Road.
She added one male in his 20s was hurt in the crash and was taken to Lewisham Hospital, but the extent of his injuries could not be confirmed.
A single ambulance attended the scene and Transport for London reported traffic building up on the stretch soon after. The road is now said to be clear.
- This woman has gone missing from Greenwich and was last seen in her pyjamas
- A woman has gone missing from Dartford
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- A 13-year-old boy who went missing from Dartford has been found
- A new care company is opening in north Kent - and it is bringing jobs