A MAN was injured this morning after a car collided with a motorbike on Beckenham High Street.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said a call came in at 7.26am to a road traffic accident on the A222 at the junction with Manor Road.
She added one male in his 20s was hurt in the crash and was taken to Lewisham Hospital, but the extent of his injuries could not be confirmed.
A single ambulance attended the scene and Transport for London reported traffic building up on the stretch soon after. The road is now said to be clear.
- Man, 58, charged with murder after body found in Deptford
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)