Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man injured on Beckenham High Street after motorbike collided with car
A MAN was injured this morning after a car collided with a motorbike on Beckenham High Street.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said a call came in at 7.26am to a road traffic accident on the A222 at the junction with Manor Road.
She added one male in his 20s was hurt in the crash and was taken to Lewisham Hospital, but the extent of his injuries could not be confirmed.
A single ambulance attended the scene and Transport for London reported traffic building up on the stretch soon after. The road is now said to be clear.
- Peaches Geldof private funeral to be held on Easter Monday
- Art, nature and a circus: 5 great ways to spend the Easter weekend in south-east London
- London Bridge engineering works heap misery on London and Kent train passengers
- Motorcyclist dies in Kidbrooke A2 smash
- Deadly Asian hornets set to invade Kent
Comments are closed on this article.