CHART-TOPPING rapper Professor Green was spotted walking along Beckenham high street earlier today.
The singer-songwriter was photographed outside a hair salon this afternoon, sparking questions of what he was up to after the shot was posted on social media site Twitter.
Charlotte Aldridge seemed pleased after managing to get a photo with the star and said alongside the snap: “My Monday just got better, @professorgreen outside my shop Raw Beckenham!”
Soon after Professor Green responded to the intrigue, though only to mention he was captured with a bag of chicken alongside another happy fan.
He tweeted: “Nandos in hand RT @PCharnelle: @professorgreen & I outside Raw Beckenham best Monday EVER!!!”
- UPDATE: Anti-terror police investigating after 'suspicious item' detonated by 'bomb squad' at North Greenwich station
- Lewisham police officer found guilty of Bexley assault
- Buses on diversion after Chislehurst crash
- Belmarsh prison officer jailed for taking money to tip off reporter loses appeal
- Greenhithe police officer’s body dumped in acid bath by Breaking Bad-obsessed sado-masochist, court hears