Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Take the plunge and say what the scariest thing you've ever done is
6:30am Tuesday 25th February 2014 in News
TODAY we’re asking you to be brave and relive the scariest thing you’ve ever done.
From extreme activities such as bungee-jumping and skydiving to more metaphorical leaps of faith such as getting married or buying a house, what’s the most frightening thing you’ve ever put yourself through?
Did this terrifying thing work out well for you and give your more confidence, or was it so awful it left you wishing you’d been a coward and not bothered? Would you encourage others to take the plunge and face their fears, whether it's something financially risky like starting their own business or something more physically dangerous?
Add your comments below.
Burning Questions aims to resolve awkward social dilemmas, settle those arguments that always spring up down the pub and answer those niggling little questions which can divide households/workplaces. Got a burning question you want answered? Send it to us and we’ll put it to our wise readers ... click here to email
- Phone number language: Is the '0' said as 'oh' or 'zero'?
- What's the best way to open a jar lid that's stuck shut?
- Is spring the most wonderful time of the year or do you have a different favourite?
- Your teen idols: Who did you swoon over and have posters of on your bedroom wall?
- Take the plunge and say what the scariest thing you've ever done is