Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Take the plunge and say what the scariest thing you've ever done is
6:30am Tuesday 25th February 2014 in News
TODAY we’re asking you to be brave and relive the scariest thing you’ve ever done.
From extreme activities such as bungee-jumping and skydiving to more metaphorical leaps of faith such as getting married or buying a house, what’s the most frightening thing you’ve ever put yourself through?
Did this terrifying thing work out well for you and give your more confidence, or was it so awful it left you wishing you’d been a coward and not bothered? Would you encourage others to take the plunge and face their fears, whether it's something financially risky like starting their own business or something more physically dangerous?
Add your comments below.
Burning Questions aims to resolve awkward social dilemmas, settle those arguments that always spring up down the pub and answer those niggling little questions which can divide households/workplaces. Got a burning question you want answered? Send it to us and we’ll put it to our wise readers ... click here to email
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.