A 21-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after severely cutting his wrist with a knife in a work related injury.
The incident took place on Saturday (Feb 22) just after 9am at a works site off North Ash Road in New Ash Green.
The man was rushed to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority and he was fully conscious, according to a spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service.
An air ambulance was also dispatched to the scene.
Do you know the man or know more? Call reporter Melissa Hills on 01689 885 726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation