A 21-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after severely cutting his wrist with a knife in a work related injury.
The incident took place on Saturday (Feb 22) just after 9am at a works site off North Ash Road in New Ash Green.
The man was rushed to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority and he was fully conscious, according to a spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service.
An air ambulance was also dispatched to the scene.
Do you know the man or know more? Call reporter Melissa Hills on 01689 885 726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darford man behind bars over two Albanian kids and 18 adults rescued from sinking ship off Kent coast
- APPEAL: Man escapes police custody after absconding from Bromley hospital
- Concerns raised over 'dangerous' Belvedere crossing where kids are forced to walk in the road to get to school
- Cyclists ride to celebrate life of popular Beckenham man
- Man rescued from burning apartment in Sidcup