A 21-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after severely cutting his wrist with a knife in a work related injury.
The incident took place on Saturday (Feb 22) just after 9am at a works site off North Ash Road in New Ash Green.
The man was rushed to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority and he was fully conscious, according to a spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service.
An air ambulance was also dispatched to the scene.
Do you know the man or know more? Call reporter Melissa Hills on 01689 885 726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: 'Four men fled' from Woolwich stabbing just yards from London Marathon route
- Three Lewisham and Greenwich schools up for top teaching awards
- Bromley comedian lands big screen role in A Royal Night Out alongside Greenwich's Emily Watson
- Police car chase after 'disqualified driver steals car'
- New Cross sex cinema applies for licence to show films