Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man rushed to hospital after cutting wrist with knife at work in New Ash Green
A 21-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after severely cutting his wrist with a knife in a work related injury.
The incident took place on Saturday (Feb 22) just after 9am at a works site off North Ash Road in New Ash Green.
The man was rushed to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority and he was fully conscious, according to a spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service.
An air ambulance was also dispatched to the scene.
Do you know the man or know more? Call reporter Melissa Hills on 01689 885 726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WIN! Tickets to Denise Van Outen's one-woman show in the West End
- MP Teresa Pearce's 'heart goes out to family of boy killed on Thamesmead road'
- Bromley a cappella group to host candlelit vigil to mark First World War centenary
- Buster the Staffie is Battersea Dogs Home's longest-staying Kent resident - can you give a home?
- Pet of the Day: Benson the big softie
Comments are closed on this article.