Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man rushed to hospital after cutting wrist with knife at work in New Ash Green
A 21-YEAR-OLD man was taken to hospital after severely cutting his wrist with a knife in a work related injury.
The incident took place on Saturday (Feb 22) just after 9am at a works site off North Ash Road in New Ash Green.
The man was rushed to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority and he was fully conscious, according to a spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service.
An air ambulance was also dispatched to the scene.
Do you know the man or know more? Call reporter Melissa Hills on 01689 885 726 or email email@example.com
- Police appeal for man to come forward in connection to murdered Sydenham man Gus Allman
- UPDATE: Daniel Atkins allegedly murdered 71-year-old Ronald Parsons two days after release from hospital
- Brockley gunman blasted revolver at bouncers who threw him out of Vauxhall Fire nightclub
- New weekly clinic for kids with suspected heart conditions begins at Darent Valley Hospital
- X Factor star Sam Bailey's mum says 'Sam is a trooper' and will deal well with third pregnancy