AN AIR ambulance was called to South Darenth after a two-vehicle crash which saw one car overturn on Monday afternoon.
Two people were taken to Darent Valley Hospital with shoulder, back, head and chest pain and both were conscious.
Twitter user Jake Lewis was at the scene and took these pictures and said he saw the ambulance land.
The incident happened near Farningham Road railway station just before midday and police closed the road.
South East Coast Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and two paramedic cars to the scene.
A police spokesman for West Kent said: "Police were called at midday to a two vehicle collision in Station Road, Farningham. Three people were treated for minor injuries and the road was cleared by 1:30pm."
- UPDATE: QE2 Bridge closes for an hour after man falls ill
- Supermarket price war on fuel is good news for motorists
- Call to bring London Overground to Thamesmead - south east London's largest town with no trains
- Major delays for London-bound Southeastern Railway commuters
- 'Graffiti artist under train' closes Catford station