AN AIR ambulance was called to South Darenth after a two-vehicle crash which saw one car overturn on Monday afternoon.
Two people were taken to Darent Valley Hospital with shoulder, back, head and chest pain and both were conscious.
Twitter user Jake Lewis was at the scene and took these pictures and said he saw the ambulance land.
The incident happened near Farningham Road railway station just before midday and police closed the road.
South East Coast Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and two paramedic cars to the scene.
A police spokesman for West Kent said: "Police were called at midday to a two vehicle collision in Station Road, Farningham. Three people were treated for minor injuries and the road was cleared by 1:30pm."
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train near Grove Park station
- Nevermind the Tube strike - now Southeastern trains through Lewisham are cancelled
- Crofton Park broken down freight train causes Thameslink and Southeastern delays until 1pm
- Southeastern expects disruption again all day after yesterday's derailment
- UPDATE: Train derailment means no Southeastern service ALL DAY from Lewisham to Charlton