Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATED: Air ambulance called to road accident in South Darenth
AN AIR ambulance was called to South Darenth after a two-vehicle crash which saw one car overturn on Monday afternoon.
Two people were taken to Darent Valley Hospital with shoulder, back, head and chest pain and both were conscious.
Twitter user Jake Lewis was at the scene and took these pictures and said he saw the ambulance land.
The incident happened near Farningham Road railway station just before midday and police closed the road.
South East Coast Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and two paramedic cars to the scene.
A police spokesman for West Kent said: "Police were called at midday to a two vehicle collision in Station Road, Farningham. Three people were treated for minor injuries and the road was cleared by 1:30pm."
- UPDATE: Catford queues after water main bursts
- Woolwich ferry maintenance leads to lane closures
- Broken down car causes queues on A102 approaching Blackwall Tunnel
- UPDATED: 150 toll booth staff could be made redundant when free-flow system comes in at Dartford Crossing
- UPDATE: Blackwall Tunnel motorcyclist has 'potentially life-changing injuries' after accident shuts crossing