WHETHER or not you agree with his politics, I think we can all agree Boris Johnson is great material for a selfie.
Welling electrician Sophie Bingham met London Mayor BoJo at an Apprenticeships Career Fair, organised by Inspiring the Future, at City Hall and couldn’t resist capture her moment with the owner of the capital’s best hair cut.
As well as taking selfies, Sophie, who spent four years as an apprentice, was talking to school pupils about the decision to take an apprenticeship with the help of training charity JTL.
Improving this selfie exponentially is the cheeky photobomb by JTL Employer Engagement Officer Ian Russell.
Nice work all round, guys.
We know the beautiful people of the News Shopper area love a Selfie.
We want to share yours with our readers, so whether it’s funny, daft, with a celeb, somewhere cool or just downright glamorous, tweet it to @NewsShopper with your name, age and where you’re from and you could be on this page next week.
- Fitness gurus behind Cheerobics and Zumba Riot team up for new project
- Drum and bass DJs, MCs and boxing - fitness class Fight Klub brings the nightclub to the gym
- Michael Phelps is a fan – but what is ‘cupping’ and where can you try it in south London?
- 15 south London sports and athletics clubs that trained Olympic athletes
- Health warning over 'explosive exercises' causing injuries to young fitness fanatics
- Britain's biggest obstacle course, inspired by Total Wipeout, comes to Brands Hatch
- 10 amazing exercises to do with your dog
- 6 dos and don'ts of joining a gym – fitness experts share their tips
- 7 things you can do today for a healthier you
- 7 common sense tips to help you get an amazing night’s sleep