WHETHER or not you agree with his politics, I think we can all agree Boris Johnson is great material for a selfie.
Welling electrician Sophie Bingham met London Mayor BoJo at an Apprenticeships Career Fair, organised by Inspiring the Future, at City Hall and couldn’t resist capture her moment with the owner of the capital’s best hair cut.
As well as taking selfies, Sophie, who spent four years as an apprentice, was talking to school pupils about the decision to take an apprenticeship with the help of training charity JTL.
Improving this selfie exponentially is the cheeky photobomb by JTL Employer Engagement Officer Ian Russell.
Nice work all round, guys.
We know the beautiful people of the News Shopper area love a Selfie.
We want to share yours with our readers, so whether it’s funny, daft, with a celeb, somewhere cool or just downright glamorous, tweet it to @NewsShopper with your name, age and where you’re from and you could be on this page next week.
- 9 gift ideas for him this Valentine's Day
- Short on Valentine's Day gift ideas? 11 things the woman in your life might love
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Fitness gurus behind Cheerobics and Zumba Riot team up for new project
- Drum and bass DJs, MCs and boxing - fitness class Fight Klub brings the nightclub to the gym
- Michael Phelps is a fan – but what is ‘cupping’ and where can you try it in south London?
- 15 south London sports and athletics clubs that trained Olympic athletes
- Health warning over 'explosive exercises' causing injuries to young fitness fanatics