Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Me, My Selfie and I: Sophie Bingham and Boris Johnson
WHETHER or not you agree with his politics, I think we can all agree Boris Johnson is great material for a selfie.
Welling electrician Sophie Bingham met London Mayor BoJo at an Apprenticeships Career Fair, organised by Inspiring the Future, at City Hall and couldn’t resist capture her moment with the owner of the capital’s best hair cut.
As well as taking selfies, Sophie, who spent four years as an apprentice, was talking to school pupils about the decision to take an apprenticeship with the help of training charity JTL.
Improving this selfie exponentially is the cheeky photobomb by JTL Employer Engagement Officer Ian Russell.
Nice work all round, guys.
We know the beautiful people of the News Shopper area love a Selfie.
We want to share yours with our readers, so whether it’s funny, daft, with a celeb, somewhere cool or just downright glamorous, tweet it to @NewsShopper with your name, age and where you’re from and you could be on this page next week.
- Me and My Tattoo: Jennifer Sanwell
- Bromley classes help with balance and bone problems
- Top 10 celebrity smiles
- Make up: Pastels shade it for spring/summer
- Me, My Selfie and I: Sophie Bingham and Boris Johnson
- Me and My Tattoo: Dan Champion
- Family-friendly adaptation of popular novel Momo heads to Greenwich
- Me, My Selfie and I: Pop star Nina Nesbitt and Alan Woods
- Me, My Selfie and I: Super Clive
- Can dating coach Hayley Quinn help News Shopper singleton Tim find love?