WHETHER or not you agree with his politics, I think we can all agree Boris Johnson is great material for a selfie.
Welling electrician Sophie Bingham met London Mayor BoJo at an Apprenticeships Career Fair, organised by Inspiring the Future, at City Hall and couldn’t resist capture her moment with the owner of the capital’s best hair cut.
As well as taking selfies, Sophie, who spent four years as an apprentice, was talking to school pupils about the decision to take an apprenticeship with the help of training charity JTL.
Improving this selfie exponentially is the cheeky photobomb by JTL Employer Engagement Officer Ian Russell.
Nice work all round, guys.
We know the beautiful people of the News Shopper area love a Selfie.
We want to share yours with our readers, so whether it’s funny, daft, with a celeb, somewhere cool or just downright glamorous, tweet it to @NewsShopper with your name, age and where you’re from and you could be on this page next week.
- VIDEO News Shopper editor takes the Ice Bucket Challenge
- NBA All-star Luol Deng talks about inspiring kids and replacing LeBron James at Miami Heat
- TESTED: 'Barefoot' running in Merrell's Run Bare Access 3 shoes
- Sex, time apart or date nights - what's the key to a happy marriage?
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Revealed: 10 things men think about when booking a date venue
- Sidcup massage therapist chosen for Commonwealth Games
- One in five mums announce birth on Facebook within half an hour
- Peter Andre to meet fans in Bromley
- PICTURED: 'I think anyone could do it' Meopham body painter's amazing art