WHETHER or not you agree with his politics, I think we can all agree Boris Johnson is great material for a selfie.
Welling electrician Sophie Bingham met London Mayor BoJo at an Apprenticeships Career Fair, organised by Inspiring the Future, at City Hall and couldn’t resist capture her moment with the owner of the capital’s best hair cut.
As well as taking selfies, Sophie, who spent four years as an apprentice, was talking to school pupils about the decision to take an apprenticeship with the help of training charity JTL.
Improving this selfie exponentially is the cheeky photobomb by JTL Employer Engagement Officer Ian Russell.
Nice work all round, guys.
We know the beautiful people of the News Shopper area love a Selfie.
We want to share yours with our readers, so whether it’s funny, daft, with a celeb, somewhere cool or just downright glamorous, tweet it to @NewsShopper with your name, age and where you’re from and you could be on this page next week.
- Game of Thrones most popular TV show among cheaters
- Bromley Green Gym: The workout with a difference
- How to get a hot body like The Dreamboys (and why you are unlikely to sleep with one)
- Bromley woman sets up donation-only yoga classes
- PICTURES: Fitness classes for men aged 50-plus on the rise in Bromley
- 26.2 things you didn't know about the London Marathon
- 'Rave yourself fit': Growing craze for nightclub-inspired exercise classes
- Al fresco fitness classes lift off in Ladywell
- REVEALED: Proper portion sizes and 7 expert tips for healthy weight loss
- 'Unique' off-road cycling event in Bromley will raise charity cash