Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Me, My Selfie and I: Sophie Bingham and Boris Johnson
WHETHER or not you agree with his politics, I think we can all agree Boris Johnson is great material for a selfie.
Welling electrician Sophie Bingham met London Mayor BoJo at an Apprenticeships Career Fair, organised by Inspiring the Future, at City Hall and couldn’t resist capture her moment with the owner of the capital’s best hair cut.
As well as taking selfies, Sophie, who spent four years as an apprentice, was talking to school pupils about the decision to take an apprenticeship with the help of training charity JTL.
Improving this selfie exponentially is the cheeky photobomb by JTL Employer Engagement Officer Ian Russell.
Nice work all round, guys.
We know the beautiful people of the News Shopper area love a Selfie.
We want to share yours with our readers, so whether it’s funny, daft, with a celeb, somewhere cool or just downright glamorous, tweet it to @NewsShopper with your name, age and where you’re from and you could be on this page next week.
- Top tips to cure a hangover: Share how you shake off a heavy night of drinking
- Chislehurst race event offers chance to meet Olympic star
- Are you rubbish in bed or just boring? Top 10 reasons people get dumped by their partners
- Me and My Tattoo: Emma Forbes
- Me and My Tattoo: Sean McDonald
- London speed dating on the Emirates Airline
- Caveman-inspired health bar opens at Erith gym
- Me and My Tattoo: Hannah Boyle
- After 'no make-up selfie' craze we ask why do women wear make-up at all?
- Tried and tested: the Microdermabrasion facial
Comments are closed on this article.