DRIVERS are experiencing delays on the London-bound A2 between Bluewater and the Darenth Interchange.
Lanes one and two are closed due to emergency repairs to the bridge and are expected to take place most of the day.
- UPDATE: QE2 Bridge closes for an hour after man falls ill
- Supermarket price war on fuel is good news for motorists
- Call to bring London Overground to Thamesmead - south east London's largest town with no trains
- Major delays for London-bound Southeastern Railway commuters
- 'Graffiti artist under train' closes Catford station