DRIVERS are experiencing delays on the London-bound A2 between Bluewater and the Darenth Interchange.
Lanes one and two are closed due to emergency repairs to the bridge and are expected to take place most of the day.
- Broken down Charlton train causes Southeastern disruption between Dartford and London Bridge
- Lewisham Council backs Bakerloo Line extension to borough
- Lorry hits Hither Green bridge
- Accident closes Blackwall Tunnel southbound
- Fire alarm prompts delays at busy London train station