DRIVERS are experiencing delays on the London-bound A2 between Bluewater and the Darenth Interchange.
Lanes one and two are closed due to emergency repairs to the bridge and are expected to take place most of the day.
- Accident closes Blackwall Tunnel southbound
- Fire alarm prompts delays at busy London train station
- VIDEO: Man seen 'messing about' on bridge over A2 seriously hurt in fall
- Petition to re-open Lewisham station gate signed by 1,152
- Lane closures at Blackwall Tunnel Approach after accident