DRIVERS are experiencing delays on the London-bound A2 between Bluewater and the Darenth Interchange.
Lanes one and two are closed due to emergency repairs to the bridge and are expected to take place most of the day.
- Four million cars try to escape rainy and rail-disrupted May Day bank holiday
- '1 in 6 roads in poor condition' - where are the worst potholes in SE London and north Kent?
- Boris's Balls are better than a bridge - and so are these 4 other Thames crossing ideas
- After more rush-hour chaos, how would you describe London Bridge station?
- All aboard number 2 bus – the start of poo-powered public transport?