DRIVERS are experiencing delays on the London-bound A2 between Bluewater and the Darenth Interchange.
Lanes one and two are closed due to emergency repairs to the bridge and are expected to take place most of the day.
- 5 top tips on how to appeal a parking fine
- Lewisham signal problem disrupts Southeastern trains from London Bridge to Crayford, Barnehurst
- Burst water main shuts Verdant Lane, Hither Green
- UPDATE: Charlton burglary suspect arrested after 17-hour tree stand-off causes Southeastern chaos
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?