MORE than 180 people attended a business-boosting advice event in Catford.
In association with the Federation of Small Businesses and NatWest, Lewisham Council held the business exhibition to give local entrepreneurs the chance to network, get advice on how to grow their sales, and learn about the support available to them from the council.
Mayor of Lewisham Sir Steve Bullock said: "We wanted to bring together industry experts, business advisors, local suppliers, council officers and some of Lewisham’s top entrepreneurial talent to help give local businesses a boost – whether they’re already established and looking to grow, or looking to set up in the borough."
The event took place on February 19 and over 30 exhibitors attended including Companies House, the Intellectual Property Office, London Community Finance, the Albany Theatre and The Skills People.
- Poundland set to open in Welling
- Chris Fox and Amax Estates are filmed once again for hit show Under the Hammer
- The South East is one of the top 5 happiest regions to set up your own business
- Nursery applauds commitment as seven members of Coolings staff celebrate 25 years in service
- Orpington Businesswoman brings new beauty concept