Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
180 people attend Lewisham business-boosting event in Catford
MORE than 180 people attended a business-boosting advice event in Catford.
In association with the Federation of Small Businesses and NatWest, Lewisham Council held the business exhibition to give local entrepreneurs the chance to network, get advice on how to grow their sales, and learn about the support available to them from the council.
Mayor of Lewisham Sir Steve Bullock said: "We wanted to bring together industry experts, business advisors, local suppliers, council officers and some of Lewisham’s top entrepreneurial talent to help give local businesses a boost – whether they’re already established and looking to grow, or looking to set up in the borough."
The event took place on February 19 and over 30 exhibitors attended including Companies House, the Intellectual Property Office, London Community Finance, the Albany Theatre and The Skills People.
- 'I'd rather pay the mafia': Gravesend restaurant owner speaks out
- Local investors launch opportunity for entrepreneurs and businesses in need of a boost
- Lewisham construction company scoops Mayor of Lewisham Business Award
- Long-running Woolwich business 'pushed out by Chinese consortium'
- Bromley business leaders meet community groups to support borough
Comments are closed on this article.