MORE than 180 people attended a business-boosting advice event in Catford.
In association with the Federation of Small Businesses and NatWest, Lewisham Council held the business exhibition to give local entrepreneurs the chance to network, get advice on how to grow their sales, and learn about the support available to them from the council.
Mayor of Lewisham Sir Steve Bullock said: "We wanted to bring together industry experts, business advisors, local suppliers, council officers and some of Lewisham’s top entrepreneurial talent to help give local businesses a boost – whether they’re already established and looking to grow, or looking to set up in the borough."
The event took place on February 19 and over 30 exhibitors attended including Companies House, the Intellectual Property Office, London Community Finance, the Albany Theatre and The Skills People.
- Last BHS stores in south-east London to close this week
- Shopping centre eyed up for demolition in Swanley
- Spitfire Cafe owners in Biggin Hill celebrate anniversary with special visitor
- Beloved boozer Shortlands Tavern pub back in business after fire
- Workplace sexual harassment towards women at 'shameful' level, says new report