MORE than 180 people attended a business-boosting advice event in Catford.
In association with the Federation of Small Businesses and NatWest, Lewisham Council held the business exhibition to give local entrepreneurs the chance to network, get advice on how to grow their sales, and learn about the support available to them from the council.
Mayor of Lewisham Sir Steve Bullock said: "We wanted to bring together industry experts, business advisors, local suppliers, council officers and some of Lewisham’s top entrepreneurial talent to help give local businesses a boost – whether they’re already established and looking to grow, or looking to set up in the borough."
The event took place on February 19 and over 30 exhibitors attended including Companies House, the Intellectual Property Office, London Community Finance, the Albany Theatre and The Skills People.
- 'Save our High Street': Eltham businesses 'struggling to cope' say Tory councillors
- Newsquest - publisher of this website - wins another digital advertising award
- Search for Bromley's best businesses gets under way
- Jobs to be lost in south-east London and north Kent as BHS announces closure
- POLL: M&S to stop playing music in shops - should other stores do the same?