MORE than 180 people attended a business-boosting advice event in Catford.
In association with the Federation of Small Businesses and NatWest, Lewisham Council held the business exhibition to give local entrepreneurs the chance to network, get advice on how to grow their sales, and learn about the support available to them from the council.
Mayor of Lewisham Sir Steve Bullock said: "We wanted to bring together industry experts, business advisors, local suppliers, council officers and some of Lewisham’s top entrepreneurial talent to help give local businesses a boost – whether they’re already established and looking to grow, or looking to set up in the borough."
The event took place on February 19 and over 30 exhibitors attended including Companies House, the Intellectual Property Office, London Community Finance, the Albany Theatre and The Skills People.
- 'Something to remember grandma by': Bromley funeral director's bizarre deal baffles potential customers
- Duo behind Beckenham vintage fair celebrate first year in business
- Gelateria and bar Vibe will open in Orpington this week
- As it happened: all of the action from the BanK on Business expo at Biggin Hill Airport
- BECKENHAM: “Lady Bug” Wins ‘Best Dressed Stand’ at first Beckenham Business Day