FOURTEEN traveller caravans pulled up on land opposite the new Tesco.com centre in Erith have now moved across the road.
The caravans were moved on by the police but they are now in a car park next to the distrbution centre in Church Manorway just off Bronze Age Way.
A man who didn't want to be named who works near the site said: "The caravans started appearing on Thursday morning.
"There used to be a concrete boulder blocking off the site but that has gone and they have made a right mess of the road where all the caravans have pulled in.
"They have left a lot of rubbish in the car park, it looks like an eyesore."
A spokesman for Bexley Council said: "Approximately 11 caravans moved onto a site at Church Manorway, Erith yesterday with a further three joining them this morning.
"We have been liaising with the police and hope that this matter will be resolved shortly."
- Mottingham pensioner told gift card halved in value - and she had to pay extra
- 'He touched all our hearts': Tributes paid to man killed by train near Dartford station
- Man and two teens arrested - and crossbow seized - in Welling drugs and weapons raid
- Woman taken to hospital following crash in Crayford
- Ten men arrested over alleged sexual assault at Bluewater shopping centre have bail extended