A DEPTFORD private school has paid tribute to a 17-year-old pupil who died after suffering a cardiac arrest.
Polina Artamonova, an A Level student at Bellerbys College, in Stowage, died at a residential area of the fee-paying international college where staff says her death will be a "huge loss".
Police were called to reports of a female suffering cardiac arrest on January 21 at 8.12am and she was pronounced dead at the scene. Her death is not being treated as suspicious.
Managing director of higher education UK and Europe, Study Group, which owns Bellerbys College, James Pitman, said: "She was recognised as a good student and will be a huge loss to the school. “Our thoughts are with her family and loved ones at this difficult time.
"The death is not being treated as suspicious by the police, and we are assisting the authorities with their inquiries."
Did you know Polina? You can write a tribute to her below or call the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Jail for trio of Swanley and Hextable rogue traders over £64,850 scam
- Council invites it's residents to have their say on Greenwich pharmacy services
- Unconfirmed reports of hand grenade found in a safe at Shortlands property
- Paul Simon and Sting add second Greenwich show following sell out