EMERGENCY services treated a woman who hurt her neck after 'knocking into a parked car' in Sandhurst Road in Catford this afternoon (February 20).
Sandhurst Road was closed in both directions following the incident where London Ambulance Staff (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision at the junction with Torridon Road just before 12pm.
A Met Police spokeswoman said: "Police were called at 12:02 to reports of a road traffic collision in Torridon Road, SE1.
"Police attended to a female who had hurt her neck female having knocked into a parked car. "London Ambulance Service attended."
She added it was being treated as a damage-only collision with no arrests.
- Young dancers wanted to join Strictly star in Dartford panto
- Greenwich support scheme given bigger role with vulnerable families
- Got to Dance success boosts career prospects for autistic Sydenham dancer Kaner
- Crayford travellers have moved on to Foots Cray Meadows
- Lewisham hosts government Syrian crisis open day