EMERGENCY services treated a woman who hurt her neck after 'knocking into a parked car' in Sandhurst Road in Catford this afternoon (February 20).
Sandhurst Road was closed in both directions following the incident where London Ambulance Staff (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision at the junction with Torridon Road just before 12pm.
A Met Police spokeswoman said: "Police were called at 12:02 to reports of a road traffic collision in Torridon Road, SE1.
"Police attended to a female who had hurt her neck female having knocked into a parked car. "London Ambulance Service attended."
She added it was being treated as a damage-only collision with no arrests.
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital