EMERGENCY services treated a woman who hurt her neck after 'knocking into a parked car' in Sandhurst Road in Catford this afternoon (February 20).
Sandhurst Road was closed in both directions following the incident where London Ambulance Staff (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision at the junction with Torridon Road just before 12pm.
A Met Police spokeswoman said: "Police were called at 12:02 to reports of a road traffic collision in Torridon Road, SE1.
"Police attended to a female who had hurt her neck female having knocked into a parked car. "London Ambulance Service attended."
She added it was being treated as a damage-only collision with no arrests.
- Police cordon off Greenwich Park after 'suspicious item' scare
- JAILED: 'Remorseless' Boxing Day killer knifed neighbour to death in Mottingham
- UPDATE: Traffic misery after broken down lorry blocks Dartford Tunnel and crash closes slipway near Darenth Interchange
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Air ambulance called to 'accidental injury' in Dartford