EMERGENCY services treated a woman who hurt her neck after 'knocking into a parked car' in Sandhurst Road in Catford this afternoon (February 20).
Sandhurst Road was closed in both directions following the incident where London Ambulance Staff (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision at the junction with Torridon Road just before 12pm.
A Met Police spokeswoman said: "Police were called at 12:02 to reports of a road traffic collision in Torridon Road, SE1.
"Police attended to a female who had hurt her neck female having knocked into a parked car. "London Ambulance Service attended."
She added it was being treated as a damage-only collision with no arrests.
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week