EMERGENCY services treated a woman who hurt her neck after 'knocking into a parked car' in Sandhurst Road in Catford this afternoon (February 20).
Sandhurst Road was closed in both directions following the incident where London Ambulance Staff (LAS) were called to reports of a road traffic collision at the junction with Torridon Road just before 12pm.
A Met Police spokeswoman said: "Police were called at 12:02 to reports of a road traffic collision in Torridon Road, SE1.
"Police attended to a female who had hurt her neck female having knocked into a parked car. "London Ambulance Service attended."
She added it was being treated as a damage-only collision with no arrests.
- Stat Chat: Top 10 best and worst online shops revealed
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'