Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Fire at Orpington Boots yesterday evening was a false alarm
FIRE fighters were called to Boots in Orpington High Street yesterday evening (February 19), only to discover there was no fire.
The brigade was called at 7.15pm, and had left the scene by 7.45pm.
One in every three calls the London Fire Brigade receives is a false alarm.
- Pupils at Beaverwood School in Chislehurst allegedly sprayed in face with chemical substance
- Dead horse dumped outside Dartford home
- New Cross Nathan Allen murder victim shot dead in 'trivial row over motorbike'
- Orpington woman must pay almost £600 after dumping wood in St Paul's Cray car park
- Charlton appoint Jose Riga as new head coach after Chris Powell sacking