FIRE fighters were called to Boots in Orpington High Street yesterday evening (February 19), only to discover there was no fire.
The brigade was called at 7.15pm, and had left the scene by 7.45pm.
One in every three calls the London Fire Brigade receives is a false alarm.
- Pet of the Day: Gentle German shepherd dog Phoenix
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- Greenwich Council gives Crossrail construction works the thumbs up
- Ikea Greenwich could face legal challenge