Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Fire at Orpington Boots yesterday evening was a false alarm
FIRE fighters were called to Boots in Orpington High Street yesterday evening (February 19), only to discover there was no fire.
The brigade was called at 7.15pm, and had left the scene by 7.45pm.
One in every three calls the London Fire Brigade receives is a false alarm.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- 'Inappropriate' Facebook friending and offensive online language: Kent Police employees breach social media rules
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough
Comments are closed on this article.