FIRE fighters were called to Boots in Orpington High Street yesterday evening (February 19), only to discover there was no fire.
The brigade was called at 7.15pm, and had left the scene by 7.45pm.
One in every three calls the London Fire Brigade receives is a false alarm.
- UPDATE: One still in critical condition after car ploughs into pedestrians before smashing into wall in Bellingham crash
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids overnight
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'