Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Fire at Orpington Boots yesterday evening was a false alarm
FIRE fighters were called to Boots in Orpington High Street yesterday evening (February 19), only to discover there was no fire.
The brigade was called at 7.15pm, and had left the scene by 7.45pm.
One in every three calls the London Fire Brigade receives is a false alarm.
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Healthcare group to launch new mobile clinic in latest 'Smokefree Bromley' drive
- Interview: Deptford band Athlete ready for rare homecoming gig at On Blackheath festival
- New bike for Belvedere 4-year-old with cerebral palsy thanks to charity day
- Bromley to commemorate the outbreak of the First World War
Comments are closed on this article.