ELTHAM writers have one more day to showcase their talents in a new competition.
Community group Eltham Arts is running the contest for short stories set in the SE9 postcode which closes tomorrow (FEB 21).
There will be prizes and awards for all age groups at World Book Night on April 23 at the Eltham Centre in Archery Road.
Chair of Eltham Arts said Gaynor Wingham said: “The poetry competition I held such year showed such talent and demand that that we formed this community arts group.
"We want to encourage creativity and a pride in the area."
For more information, visit elthamarts.org/tales-of-eltham.html
- Two people dead after being hit by car in police chase
- TRAVEL CHAOS: Long train delays across south-east London and north Kent
- Pokemon Go hunters come across couple having sex on Blackheath Common
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?
- 'A great friend': Flowers left in Blackheath pay tribute to man killed with 'single punch'