Ouch, painful! But what hurts most out of stubbing toe, stepping on Lego, paper cut or hitting funny bone? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Ouch, painful! But what hurts most out of stubbing toe, stepping on Lego, paper cut or hitting funny bone?
6:30am Thursday 20th February 2014 in News
STUBBING your toe, stepping on something sharp like Lego, a paper cut or knocking your funny bone.
If you could pick just one of these embarrassingly trivial but ridiculously agonising events to never experience again based on it being the most painful which would you choose?
What other teeny-tiny events that hurt like mad can you think of that nobody should ever be subjected to again?
Alternatively, on a more serious note, what would you say is the most physically painful thing you’ve ever experienced? Do you agree with the many who say childbirth is the most painful experience a person can go through? How can pain be measured?
Add your comments below.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- Phone number language: Is the '0' said as 'oh' or 'zero'?
- What's the best way to open a jar lid that's stuck shut?
- Is spring the most wonderful time of the year or do you have a different favourite?
- Your teen idols: Who did you swoon over and have posters of on your bedroom wall?
- Take the plunge and say what the scariest thing you've ever done is