HERE are the miscellaneous mug shots of this week’s most wanted men in Lewisham.
Check out the mugs below and if you recognise anyone, police urge you to get in contact with them. They advise people not to approach the men.
Anyone who spots them or has information, can contact Lewisham’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Paul Howell, 48, is wanted on warrant for failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on January 15 for possession of controlled drugs in New Cross Road on November 25.
Harry James Smith, 19, is wanted on warrant for failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on January 15 for common assault on August 17.
Michael Paulsen, 22, is wanted for failing to attend a drug assessment on January 1.
Marc Anthony Glasgow, 49, also known as Cecil Glasgow, is wanted on warrant by Bromley Magistrates’ Court after failing to appear on a charge of being in possession of a bladed article without lawful excuse on November 25 last year in New Cross Road.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London