Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Wanted Wednesday: Lewisham Police reveal four most wanted men. Can you help?
Updated 9:19am Friday 21st February 2014 in News
HERE are the miscellaneous mug shots of this week’s most wanted men in Lewisham.
Check out the mugs below and if you recognise anyone, police urge you to get in contact with them. They advise people not to approach the men.
Anyone who spots them or has information, can contact Lewisham’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Paul Howell, 48, is wanted on warrant for failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on January 15 for possession of controlled drugs in New Cross Road on November 25.
Harry James Smith, 19, is wanted on warrant for failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on January 15 for common assault on August 17.
Michael Paulsen, 22, is wanted for failing to attend a drug assessment on January 1.
Marc Anthony Glasgow, 49, also known as Cecil Glasgow, is wanted on warrant by Bromley Magistrates’ Court after failing to appear on a charge of being in possession of a bladed article without lawful excuse on November 25 last year in New Cross Road.
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (August 2 and 3)
- Bexley Council and police investigating if Thamesmead roads were to blame in tragic road death
- Pair trapped in Gravesend crash between van and car
- Firefighters called to huge blaze in Eltham
- Firefighters set for fresh strikes - after man died in Bromley house fire during last strikes
Comments are closed on this article.