A MEETING early next month will allow local residents to question the Environment Agency on the Waste4Fuel site in Cornwall Drive.
The drop-in session will be held at Kemnal Technology College, Sevenoaks Way, on Tuesday March 4 between 11am and 8pm, with the bulk of residents expected to appear at 6.30pm.
Governor of Kemnal Technology College Colin Willetts said: "Having personally received parental questions as to widespread rumours ranging from the site being passed on to another operator to a possible closure, perhaps the Environment Agency will finally come clean and indicate their intentions to resolve the blight imposed on local residents, schools and the environment of St Paul's Cray."
News Shopper has recorded 14 fires in two years at the recycling plant.
- Four people, including police officer, killed as pedestrians are mowed down in Westminster terror attack
- Westminster terror attack as it happened: Four people dead after car hits pedestrians, police officer stabbed and attacker shot
- Westminster terror attack: Killed police officer named as Keith Palmer
- Prime Minister condemns ‘sick and depraved’ terrorist attack
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians