Meeting will finally allow residents to question Environment Agency over notorious Waste4Fuel site (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Meeting will finally allow residents to question Environment Agency over notorious Waste4Fuel site
A MEETING early next month will allow local residents to question the Environment Agency on the Waste4Fuel site in Cornwall Drive.
The drop-in session will be held at Kemnal Technology College, Sevenoaks Way, on Tuesday March 4 between 11am and 8pm, with the bulk of residents expected to appear at 6.30pm.
Governor of Kemnal Technology College Colin Willetts said: "Having personally received parental questions as to widespread rumours ranging from the site being passed on to another operator to a possible closure, perhaps the Environment Agency will finally come clean and indicate their intentions to resolve the blight imposed on local residents, schools and the environment of St Paul's Cray."
News Shopper has recorded 14 fires in two years at the recycling plant.
- Offensive social media posts after Petts Wood train death
- VIDEO: Angry naked man in Hither Green
- Challenge to get fit in 30 days in Bromley and Dulwich
- Parks across Bexley will be left open at night as council try to save £200,000 a year
- Parents and staff 'devastated' as popular Chislehurst nursery to close
Comments are closed on this article.