A MEETING early next month will allow local residents to question the Environment Agency on the Waste4Fuel site in Cornwall Drive.
The drop-in session will be held at Kemnal Technology College, Sevenoaks Way, on Tuesday March 4 between 11am and 8pm, with the bulk of residents expected to appear at 6.30pm.
Governor of Kemnal Technology College Colin Willetts said: "Having personally received parental questions as to widespread rumours ranging from the site being passed on to another operator to a possible closure, perhaps the Environment Agency will finally come clean and indicate their intentions to resolve the blight imposed on local residents, schools and the environment of St Paul's Cray."
News Shopper has recorded 14 fires in two years at the recycling plant.
- Flooding, lightning and hail could hit London and north Kent tomorrow
- Police appeal after man is seriously assaulted in Belvedere barbers shop
- POLL: was Deptford pub right to turn 94th birthday party away because they don't allow children?
- Plumstead breast cancer man in FA charity launch
- Welling parent fuming at twin monkey bar injuries