A MEETING early next month will allow local residents to question the Environment Agency on the Waste4Fuel site in Cornwall Drive.
The drop-in session will be held at Kemnal Technology College, Sevenoaks Way, on Tuesday March 4 between 11am and 8pm, with the bulk of residents expected to appear at 6.30pm.
Governor of Kemnal Technology College Colin Willetts said: "Having personally received parental questions as to widespread rumours ranging from the site being passed on to another operator to a possible closure, perhaps the Environment Agency will finally come clean and indicate their intentions to resolve the blight imposed on local residents, schools and the environment of St Paul's Cray."
News Shopper has recorded 14 fires in two years at the recycling plant.
- Police gunmen were called to a ‘shooting’ in Dartford
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith
- TfL have been urged to ‘seriously consider’ extending the Bakerloo line into Bromley
- 'Silly idiots' blow up car in Thamesmead underground car park