A BROMLEY based hot drinks company caused a stir at London Fashion Week by making a dress out of over 500 drink sachets.
Drink Me teamed up with upcoming British designer Brad Dykes, painstakingly sewing sachets of the company's spiced chai latte and tea latte onto a mesh body.
Mr Dykes, 27, said: "I'm delighted to have been asked to be involved in this project with Drink Me and keen to show how versatile different materials can be.
"Each sachet was individually hand-sewn onto the dress and took a week to complete.
"Drink Me use Indian inspired vibrant colours in its range of Chai drinks and I wanted this to be reflected in this garment."
Drink Me, of Starts Hill Road, Farnborough, is best known for its spiced and vanilla chai latte drinks available in most supermarkets and high street coffee chains.
For more information, click here.
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train
- New £31m entertainment hub to be built at historic Royal Arsenal site
- Westminster attacker Khalid Masood killed by single bullet to his chest
- Firefighter who attended biggest London Underground disaster in peacetime to retire
- Grass area size of two football pitches on fire in Sidcup