A BROMLEY based hot drinks company caused a stir at London Fashion Week by making a dress out of over 500 drink sachets.
Drink Me teamed up with upcoming British designer Brad Dykes, painstakingly sewing sachets of the company's spiced chai latte and tea latte onto a mesh body.
Mr Dykes, 27, said: "I'm delighted to have been asked to be involved in this project with Drink Me and keen to show how versatile different materials can be.
"Each sachet was individually hand-sewn onto the dress and took a week to complete.
"Drink Me use Indian inspired vibrant colours in its range of Chai drinks and I wanted this to be reflected in this garment."
Drink Me, of Starts Hill Road, Farnborough, is best known for its spiced and vanilla chai latte drinks available in most supermarkets and high street coffee chains.
For more information, click here.
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Teenager and woman arrested after man stabbed in Erith
- Dangerous Eltham driver on his phone crashes into 3 vehicles while trying to escape from the police
- Parents launch last-ditch attempt to save 2-year-old daughter after latest supposed victory against cancer fails
- Pensioner jailed for sexual abuse at Anerley children's home