A FIRE wiped out a third of the ground floor of a Penge home yesterday afternoon.
The brigade was called to a terraced house in Southey Street at 12.47pm.
A spokeswoman for the London Fire Brigade said: "We sent two fire engines, one from Beckenham and one from Bromley.
"It was a terraced house of two floors. 35 per cent of the ground floor was damaged.
"It was all under control at 13.33pm."
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
No one is thought to have been hurt.
Did you see what happened? Do you have photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash