A FIRE wiped out a third of the ground floor of a Penge home yesterday afternoon.
The brigade was called to a terraced house in Southey Street at 12.47pm.
A spokeswoman for the London Fire Brigade said: "We sent two fire engines, one from Beckenham and one from Bromley.
"It was a terraced house of two floors. 35 per cent of the ground floor was damaged.
"It was all under control at 13.33pm."
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
No one is thought to have been hurt.
Did you see what happened? Do you have photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Burglar who raided Crystal Palace football stadium, schools and restaurants jailed for two years
- Woman bus driver attacked in Abbey Wood
- Sidcup Road lane closure after car smashes into Eltham lamp post
- Plumstead man in court over Woolwich petrol station police stand-off