A FIRE wiped out a third of the ground floor of a Penge home yesterday afternoon.
The brigade was called to a terraced house in Southey Street at 12.47pm.
A spokeswoman for the London Fire Brigade said: "We sent two fire engines, one from Beckenham and one from Bromley.
"It was a terraced house of two floors. 35 per cent of the ground floor was damaged.
"It was all under control at 13.33pm."
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
No one is thought to have been hurt.
Did you see what happened? Do you have photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- This Beckenham fraudster stole £500k from bosses
- Dead body found in Orpington park
- Woman fighting for her life after being hit by van in Blackheath
- Four headteachers in two years and rapid teacher turnover rate leads to inadequate Ofsted report for Bexleyheath school
- A man has been freed from a car after a "major" crash involving a police car in Swanley