A FIRE wiped out a third of the ground floor of a Penge home yesterday afternoon.
The brigade was called to a terraced house in Southey Street at 12.47pm.
A spokeswoman for the London Fire Brigade said: "We sent two fire engines, one from Beckenham and one from Bromley.
"It was a terraced house of two floors. 35 per cent of the ground floor was damaged.
"It was all under control at 13.33pm."
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
No one is thought to have been hurt.
Did you see what happened? Do you have photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway