A FIRE wiped out a third of the ground floor of a Penge home yesterday afternoon.
The brigade was called to a terraced house in Southey Street at 12.47pm.
A spokeswoman for the London Fire Brigade said: "We sent two fire engines, one from Beckenham and one from Bromley.
"It was a terraced house of two floors. 35 per cent of the ground floor was damaged.
"It was all under control at 13.33pm."
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
No one is thought to have been hurt.
Did you see what happened? Do you have photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Greenwich Council facing legal action over Greenwich Time
- Woman injured in Bromley crash
- Swimathon in memory of Hither Green girl
- WIN! Tickets to see Shakespeare in Love in the West End
- UPDATE: Police hunt for men in balaclavas who stole cash from security van in New Ash Green