A FREE gig featuring some of the biggest up-and-coming names in pop will celebrate inspirational young people.
The National Citizen Service (NCS)’s Yes Live show at Brixton Academy on Saturday, March 1, will see Neon Jungle, Elli Ingram, Joel Compass and Swiss Lips perform.
At the show, six inspiration people aged 16 to 26 will be honoured across six categories – fashion, music, film, sport, business and digital innovation – after weeks of voting by 16 to 18-year-olds.
The NCS – which develops skills of 16 and 17 year olds to help them get ahead in work and life – has organised the 5,000 capacity gig which will be streamed live at NCSYes.com and broadcast on 4Music.
Youngsters can vote at the website until February 24, for the likes of Gareth Bale, Tom Daley and Nina Nesbitt and they can also win free tickets.
Go to NCSYes.com
- VIDEO: Hip-hop star falls into hole on stage during Drake show - so rapper offers 20,000 fans at The O2 a refund
- Little Mix to play show at historic Greenwich venue
- Unsigned soul singer from Catford tops BBC Sound Of 2017
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert