A FURTHER raft of big names have been added to the line-up for one of London’s biggest festivals.
Wireless has announced more than 15 new acts for its festivals in Finsbury Park and Birmingham from July 4 to 6, which already includes Kanye West, Pharrell, Drake, Rudimental, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Ellie Goulding.
Among the new names added are J Cole, 2 Chainz, Knife Party and BoB.
The festival is in its 10th year and for the first time takes place over two sites, in the same way as Reading and Leeds.
Day tickets for London cost £65 a day and are on sale now. Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich