A FURTHER raft of big names have been added to the line-up for one of London’s biggest festivals.
Wireless has announced more than 15 new acts for its festivals in Finsbury Park and Birmingham from July 4 to 6, which already includes Kanye West, Pharrell, Drake, Rudimental, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Ellie Goulding.
Among the new names added are J Cole, 2 Chainz, Knife Party and BoB.
The festival is in its 10th year and for the first time takes place over two sites, in the same way as Reading and Leeds.
Day tickets for London cost £65 a day and are on sale now. Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich
- ‘Fame is not something I have ever wanted’ – why shyness is not holding singer Birdy back as she heads out on tour
- Jazz musician names new album after Plumstead road near where he grew up
- PICTURES: 14 things we learnt from Bryan Adams’ gig at Sandown Park
- Lianne La Havas headlines LeeFest packed with pirates, mermaids and 'unmissable moments'