A FURTHER raft of big names have been added to the line-up for one of London’s biggest festivals.
Wireless has announced more than 15 new acts for its festivals in Finsbury Park and Birmingham from July 4 to 6, which already includes Kanye West, Pharrell, Drake, Rudimental, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Ellie Goulding.
Among the new names added are J Cole, 2 Chainz, Knife Party and BoB.
The festival is in its 10th year and for the first time takes place over two sites, in the same way as Reading and Leeds.
Day tickets for London cost £65 a day and are on sale now. Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- James frontman Tim Booth talks about sex, religion and how he owes his success to a marker pen
- Welling schoolboy Charlie Jones 'loving' X Factor experience despite near misses and Twitter sneers from former Apprentice
- Deep Purple announce rare Greenwich show
- Dartford schoolboy Charlie Jones gets through to week four of X Factor with Stereo Kicks
- Life threatening illness won't stop reformed band's big Dartford gig