A FURTHER raft of big names have been added to the line-up for one of London’s biggest festivals.
Wireless has announced more than 15 new acts for its festivals in Finsbury Park and Birmingham from July 4 to 6, which already includes Kanye West, Pharrell, Drake, Rudimental, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Ellie Goulding.
Among the new names added are J Cole, 2 Chainz, Knife Party and BoB.
The festival is in its 10th year and for the first time takes place over two sites, in the same way as Reading and Leeds.
Day tickets for London cost £65 a day and are on sale now. Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- The Who postpone Greenwich gigs due to illness
- Pop princess Pixie Lott visits Bluewater to reveal secrets of glowing skin
- Meet McBusted's Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher at Bluewater next week
- Nicki Minaj, Santana and country music stars set for Greenwich shows
- VIDEO: Rapper brings stars to dessert eating challenge in Catford