Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
New names added to Wireless Festival bill
A FURTHER raft of big names have been added to the line-up for one of London’s biggest festivals.
Wireless has announced more than 15 new acts for its festivals in Finsbury Park and Birmingham from July 4 to 6, which already includes Kanye West, Pharrell, Drake, Rudimental, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Ellie Goulding.
Among the new names added are J Cole, 2 Chainz, Knife Party and BoB.
The festival is in its 10th year and for the first time takes place over two sites, in the same way as Reading and Leeds.
Day tickets for London cost £65 a day and are on sale now. Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- Plan your summer with 7 of London and Kent's biggest music festivals
- Kaiser Chiefs announce Greenwich date
- Massive Attack to star in new Blackheath food and music festival
- Pledge to help Chislehurst Rocks return
- Lewisham rapper Professor Green delays UK tour after 'stressful' 18 months
Comments are closed on this article.