IF you were staging your fantasy dinner party who would your guests be?
For the purposes of this question the only rules we’re going to set are your chosen diners must be alive now (no historical figures) and excluding yourself you must choose between two and 10 guests to have along for the night.
Beyond these criteria you can have whoever you like, no matter how famous they are or how unlikely it is you’ll ever meet them in real life.
What combination of guests would you go for? Who would inject humour and fun into the evening? Who would start the interesting conversations? Who would have the best stories to tell? Who might provide a bit of mystery and intrigue?
Tell us your Fantasy Dinner Party Guest List in the comments box below.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?