BEXLEY residents can learn about the future of policing strategy at an event next week.
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime will be holding events to update residents on the Police and Crime Plan - this document explores crime reduction in the capital over a four-year period.
Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime Stephen Greenhalgh and senior Met officers will be discussing progress, how it has affected community policing and sharing statistics about crime and confidence in the borough.
Bexley's roadshow is next Tuesday (FEB 25) at 6.30pm at the Council Chamber in the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath Broadway.
For more information, visit this website.
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Go Jane! Beckenham woman in The Great British Bake Off final tonight
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- Police and ambulance at Plumstead train station after 'concerns for welfare' of man
- Jailed cigarette smuggler has Dartford land confiscated to repay £4.5m crime proceeds