BEXLEY residents can learn about the future of policing strategy at an event next week.
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime will be holding events to update residents on the Police and Crime Plan - this document explores crime reduction in the capital over a four-year period.
Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime Stephen Greenhalgh and senior Met officers will be discussing progress, how it has affected community policing and sharing statistics about crime and confidence in the borough.
Bexley's roadshow is next Tuesday (FEB 25) at 6.30pm at the Council Chamber in the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath Broadway.
For more information, visit this website.
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time
- More than £5,000 worth of jewellery stolen in two Eltham burglaries