BEXLEY residents can learn about the future of policing strategy at an event next week.
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime will be holding events to update residents on the Police and Crime Plan - this document explores crime reduction in the capital over a four-year period.
Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime Stephen Greenhalgh and senior Met officers will be discussing progress, how it has affected community policing and sharing statistics about crime and confidence in the borough.
Bexley's roadshow is next Tuesday (FEB 25) at 6.30pm at the Council Chamber in the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath Broadway.
For more information, visit this website.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Bus driver pleads guilty to driving over the drink-drive limit after crashing into Dartford house
- Gurkha veteran and wife saved from 'rogue landlord' in sub-standard living conditions
- Plan for 532 new homes in Ebbsfleet approved