BEXLEY residents can learn about the future of policing strategy at an event next week.
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime will be holding events to update residents on the Police and Crime Plan - this document explores crime reduction in the capital over a four-year period.
Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime Stephen Greenhalgh and senior Met officers will be discussing progress, how it has affected community policing and sharing statistics about crime and confidence in the borough.
Bexley's roadshow is next Tuesday (FEB 25) at 6.30pm at the Council Chamber in the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath Broadway.
For more information, visit this website.
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- WEATHER: Forecasters predict bank holiday washout but mini-HEATWAVE on its way
- Man convicted of crash which killed Eltham football coach in US, reports say
- Road in Greenwich named in London's top 20 pollution hotspots