BEXLEY residents can learn about the future of policing strategy at an event next week.
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime will be holding events to update residents on the Police and Crime Plan - this document explores crime reduction in the capital over a four-year period.
Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime Stephen Greenhalgh and senior Met officers will be discussing progress, how it has affected community policing and sharing statistics about crime and confidence in the borough.
Bexley's roadshow is next Tuesday (FEB 25) at 6.30pm at the Council Chamber in the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath Broadway.
For more information, visit this website.
- QUIZ: Ukip or Mel Gibson - can you tell who said these outrageous comments?
- Bank holiday washout? Rain to hit London over Easter
- Jon Ronson and Victoria Hislop join first Greenwich Book Festival
- Government starts court action against Greenwich Council over Greenwich Time
- Fraudulent north Kent men denied British taxpayers £11.7 million