BEXLEY residents can learn about the future of policing strategy at an event next week.
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime will be holding events to update residents on the Police and Crime Plan - this document explores crime reduction in the capital over a four-year period.
Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime Stephen Greenhalgh and senior Met officers will be discussing progress, how it has affected community policing and sharing statistics about crime and confidence in the borough.
Bexley's roadshow is next Tuesday (FEB 25) at 6.30pm at the Council Chamber in the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath Broadway.
For more information, visit this website.
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield
- WATCH: The moment a man takes a 12-year-old’s £300 bike at McDonald’s
- 15-year-old boy arrested in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation
- Forest Hill restaurant has sparks fury with a tasteless comment saying cats 'taste great with Pinot Grigio'
- This man is pushing his body to the limit for a heartbreaking reason