BEXLEY residents can learn about the future of policing strategy at an event next week.
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime will be holding events to update residents on the Police and Crime Plan - this document explores crime reduction in the capital over a four-year period.
Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime Stephen Greenhalgh and senior Met officers will be discussing progress, how it has affected community policing and sharing statistics about crime and confidence in the borough.
Bexley's roadshow is next Tuesday (FEB 25) at 6.30pm at the Council Chamber in the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath Broadway.
For more information, visit this website.
- PICTURED: Police have fun with Dartford shoppers in Bluewater
- Man killed in Perry Street crash named as John Taylor, aged 76
- Jimmy Mizen Foundation opens Ladywell Fields cafe
- Countdown to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- Blackheath hospital unveils £3.8 million operating theatre