BEXLEY residents can learn about the future of policing strategy at an event next week.
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime will be holding events to update residents on the Police and Crime Plan - this document explores crime reduction in the capital over a four-year period.
Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime Stephen Greenhalgh and senior Met officers will be discussing progress, how it has affected community policing and sharing statistics about crime and confidence in the borough.
Bexley's roadshow is next Tuesday (FEB 25) at 6.30pm at the Council Chamber in the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath Broadway.
For more information, visit this website.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist dies and passenger seriously injured after crash in Dartford
- 30,000 new jobs on the cards as Ebbsfleet Garden City announces 11 acre commercial centre
- PubSpy reviews The George, Bexley
- Queues on Sidcup By-Pass after motorbike and car crash
- Live blog for south-east London and north Kent on September 30