BEXLEY residents can learn about the future of policing strategy at an event next week.
The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime will be holding events to update residents on the Police and Crime Plan - this document explores crime reduction in the capital over a four-year period.
Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime Stephen Greenhalgh and senior Met officers will be discussing progress, how it has affected community policing and sharing statistics about crime and confidence in the borough.
Bexley's roadshow is next Tuesday (FEB 25) at 6.30pm at the Council Chamber in the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath Broadway.
For more information, visit this website.
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- Ex-judo champion from Greenhithe jailed for attempting to smuggle Albanian migrants into UK
- APPEAL: Vulnerable man, who suffers from Asperger's, missing from Catford
- VIDEO: Orpington dad's plea to see children grow up after five-year battle with cancer
- Sydenham pervert Rolf Harris 'writing songs taunting sex abuse victims' from prison