HAVE you ever seen the sun set in London and then rise again in Kent - all in the space of a few hours?
Well that's exactly what you can do on June 21 while taking in some of the most stunning walks in the south-east including the Green Chain Link, London Loop, Darent Valley Path, and North Downs Way.
We are proud to announce we have joined forces with children's charity Widehorizons to launch the Nightline event which will bring smiles to the faces of readers in Lewisham, Greenwich, Bromley, Bexley and north Kent while raising vital money for the area's youngsters.
Walkers who sign up will have a choice of a 25km or 50km event with hundreds of florescent arrows showing you the way along the carefully planned route.
Meanwhile, everyone will be treated to soup and bread rolls at the half-way point and a hot breakfast on the finish line.
- Over the next few weeks News Shopper will be giving you lots more detail on the key sites, views and attractions along Nightline's route. We will also be bring you some moving stories on how Widehorizons has changed the lives of some of the area's youngsters.
- Visit newsshopper.co.uk/nightline or widehorizons.org.uk/nightline to keep up-to-date on the event's progress.
- Also see facebook.com/widehorizonstrust and follow @Widehorizons_uk on Twitter.
- Date: Saturday June 21
- Time: Registration from 6.30pm
- Walks start at 7.45pm in Eltham and 11.30pm in Horton Kirby
- Distance: 25km (5-6hrs) or 50km (10-12hrs)
- Start location: Eltham or Horton Kirby (near Dartford)
- Finish location: Horton Kirby (near Dartford) or Wrotham, Kent
- Minimum age: 16